Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No more Tsettos @ World???

Well check out the NY Forum...Ojeda made a post about a new party starting Oct. 27th (sat.) in an all new space with a sick sound system and all with him and Tsettos every sat. night. Sounds like some major potential but where does that leave World on Saturdays???

Originally posted by cesarleo

Well check out the NY Forum...Ojeda made a post about a new party starting Oct. 27th (sat.) in an all new space with a sick sound system and all with him and Tsettos every sat. night. Sounds like some major potential but where does that leave World on Saturdays???

the new venue that Tsettos and Ojeda will be at is called King. Its at 237 W42nd between 7th and 8th. It holds about 2000 people. The 27th is a halloween ball with comps to ladies wearing costumes. Denny left World as of last week.

SO WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK....OPINIONS?????

Why do you care, aren't you the one that said Denny produces no energy at World and Danny would never spin at World.

Now all of a sudden you care what a bunch of jersey people think. Stay out of the jersey board you pussy. :bigfinger :mad3::gang:

Yeah and I stand by what I say......so what's your point Tempkid.....(Jersey Trash)....you seem to bring drama anywhere you post whether it be on the New York board or the Jersey board.....i guess that's all you know. The only reason I ask is b/c my man Ojeda is part of the party.....who I am a big fan of. I thought maybe people on this board would have opinions since there are so many Denny lovers........so grow up ......."TempKid"...............:D

Yeah and I stand by what I say......so what's your point Tempkid.....(Jersey Trash)....you seem to bring drama anywhere you post whether it be on the New York board or the Jersey board.....i guess that's all you know. The only reason I ask is b/c my man Ojeda is part of the party.....who I am a big fan of. I thought maybe people on this board would have opinions since there are so many Denny lovers........so grow up ......."TempKid"...............:D

Hey bitch why don't you grow up and become a man and say that to my face in person, so easy behind a computer. How dare you come on this board and ask for are opinin, when you bash us for liking Denny, who the fuck are you to say what we should like :mad: what ever hapen to "Danny would never spin at World" but you were the first on line. I'llknock you the fuck out bitch, stay out of my board if you know whats good for you.:mad3:

Guy first off go to school and learn how to spell. Secondly I never said DT would never spin at World.......I said I didn't think it was a good idea......so learn how to read too....and even if I did say that then I guess I was wrong and so I admit it. Lastly if you really want to meet up and make something of it in person....(I guess I know how to push your buttons)...then you'll have to venture into NY since I wouldn't waste my time on people I don't even know except children like yourself "behind a computer". So let's see.....you can meet me @ 1211 W47 st from 8-5 or go to 51st and 1st after and I'd love to come meet your big muscular tanned Jersey body....how does that sound?:laugh:

Guy first off go to school and learn how to spell. Secondly I never said DT would never spin at World.......I said I didn't think it was a good idea......so learn how to read too....and even if I did say that then I guess I was wrong and so I admit it. Lastly if you really want to meet up and make something of it in person....(I guess I know how to push your buttons)...then you'll have to venture into NY since I wouldn't waste my time on people I don't even know except children like yourself "behind a computer". So let's see.....you can meet me @ 1211 W47 st from 8-5 or go to 51st and 1st after and I'd love to come meet your big muscular tanned Jersey body....how does that sound?:laugh:

How about Hoboken on friday, I'll be in the area around lunch time and thats not to far from you, or we can meet up at the opening of Kings.

Yeah...let's meet at the opening of Kings.....I think you will be pleasently surprised:laugh: :laugh: I'll let you know where and when as we get closer to the date.

It'll be like Westside Story. Jets vs. The Sharks....LMAO

first off the deal is this denny never gave his word that he wasnt spinnin any more atworld and there just getin special guest djs to bring some new people into the place so the party doesnt get boring trust me joey and artie know what there doing they been promoting since alot of us were in our diapers so trust me theses guys can throw a party they are money makers an they do what ever it takes to make money so tiesto and dt are bringin in the bucks

Originally posted by mikeynine999

first off the deal is this denny never gave his word that he wasnt spinnin any more atworld and there just getin special guest djs to bring some new people into the place so the party doesnt get boring trust me joey and artie know what there doing they been promoting since alot of us were in our diapers so trust me theses guys can throw a party they are money makers an they do what ever it takes to make money so tiesto and dt are bringin in the bucks

I agree with you, but Denny packed the house all the time last year. I think people don't understand that it's going to be a while for clubs to get back the way they used to be. People just don't feel safe in the city, Denny ain't the prob. I was at World last week for DT, and though a good crowd, not packed at all, and you would think Danny would pack the house, but then again he spins in NYC every week, so fans didn't go out of there way to listen to him in Times Square, but I do think Teisto will have the place jammed packed, do to the fact that he never spins in NYC.

Now it's the Jersey clubs packing out on saturday nights opposed to the city.

Originally posted by dmitry1

Denny is Staying at World as a resident DJ. Some nights there will be other DJs but Denny. Btw some of you should'nt diss other DJs, especially Denny who is the best guy.

Dmitry

www.NightClubCity.com

Actually, Denny is NOT staying at World as resident. Beginning this Saturday, Denny begins his new residency at KINGS on 42nd between 7th and 8th.

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Actually, Denny is NOT staying at World as resident. Beginning this Saturday, Denny begins his new residency at KINGS on 42nd between 7th and 8th.

Has anyone seen this room yet? I heard it's a really nice space with a great sound system.