Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Asians Rule

wasabinyc

Originally posted by pgiddy

I wouldn't necessarily call yourselves big, considering the average height is about 4 11' weight =somewhere around 95 pds. But I will say there are a lot of you and definitely too many of you there.

:blown: :blown: :blown:

COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

DON'T GET ME STARTED NOW...... TOO MANY OF YOU JUICE HEADS AROUND AT EXIT....WE ASINS RUN EXIT AND THAT IS IT'LL BE NOW AND FOREVER........WE RAVE BETTER AND ALSO ALSO DANCE BETTER UNLIKE THE RETARDS WHO DANCE LIKE SOMETHING IS UP THERE ASSES....BUT I'M NOT HATING ONLY HATING ON THE BIG JUICE HEADS...... I'M A TRUE EXIT HEAD AND I'M ASIAN AND I HAVE MUCH LOVE TO ANYONE WHO GOES TO EXIT.... JUST DON'T GET IN MY WAY WHEN I'M WALKING CUZ I MIGHT BUMP INTO U........ JUST ROLL AND HAVE FUN GUYS

BIGWILL GUESTLIST ON FRIDAYS AT EXIT

Ding ding ding ding ding

you think your dancing good because your soo messed up and so are all your friends. Get an unbiased opinion and you might be surprised. I like Exit too and I am hardly a juice head, couldn't agree more about the juiceheads there. Drama's good every now and then......

NO DOUBT.... asian do run exit.. that's why exit sucks!!!!

well.. the hip hop vibe lounge is all ight to chill out though

cant stand that dance floor full w/ asian. not that i dont like them(import freak myself); but them... cant yall at least not come together to meet up. it really makes a good night seems wacked

PEACE!!!!

Yeah Exit does suck...not because of Asians, but because of the po' white trash that fuck in the corners and look disgusting in the shit they wear....they fuck the place up. And the bouncers are scary...one was trying to hit on me when I was there and I nearly freaked because he was huge..ewwwwww........

Just give me a minute to kick this Asian ho that I picked up last night out of my bed....ok I'm back. Just had to help her find the keys to her Toyota. Ahh I like them, they're all about taking care fo their man. For that I am very thankful for you and your cute lil hunnies. Now back to the spring rolls, maybe thats why there soo good, cause we invented them. Now go get back in your Honda and start cruisin. Once agian thanks for supplying me with all your fine women! The gong has been rung

The last time I was at exit(many moons ago) this silly little dink chick walks face first into my blunt and emmits a nice shower of sparks all over her face(see they are short if they can walk face first into a blunt).The best part is was that her vietcong army saw what happened and all ran over and wanted to fight me.All i said was "what" and lit my marijuana cigarette back up and went on my way.It was dam funny:laugh: I bet she still has a nice burn scar under her eye to.Beware of silly lil dink girls on K cuz they'll extinguish your blunt with their face.:laugh:

Now go get back in your Honda and start cruisin.

Dont go there w/ honda's bro; i got mad props for those decked out civic si.

and wasa... if your sister just dig asian guys, then that's all good. I'm sorry she aint all that good looking to dig a spic (spanish people in control)....

nuff said; no drama intended

PEACE!

Originally posted by latinoloco

Dont go there w/ honda's bro; i got mad props for those decked out civic si.

and wasa... if your sister just dig asian guys, then that's all good. I'm sorry she aint all that good looking to dig a spic (spanish people in control)....

nuff said; no drama intended

PEACE!

Pablo hate to inform you but your civic isn't decked out it's cheesed out. Just wanted to ge tyou up to date.

No drama intended

Pablo hate to inform you but your civic isn't decked out it's cheesed out. Just wanted to ge tyou up to date.

No drama intended

Cheesed out???? I dont think so, it's a style and a hobbie that i like in honda's. i could care less of what you think of it johnny boy.. one mind is a world.

PEACE!!

the story about the blunt and vietcong army was too much!!! LMAO!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: pgiddy, your a riot.....

but i dont have anything against asains at exit, SF..etc... some are quite amusing

the funniest asian is that one at factory every week that is bumped out of his mind and starts humping the stairs, garbage cans..etc :laugh: wtf is he doing??

without asians i wouldnt have my nissan or sushi