Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S&D back in NY!!!

I am an expert on this matter. I have been to all the restaurants many times and I will tell you this. It is expensive. Drinks are 14-25$ each. Cipriani 42nd is a catoring hall for the wealthy. The minimum for a wedding there is 150,000$ THe other palces are restaurants. YES THEY DO HAVE A CABERET LICENSE. THis is going to be one fucking expensive night. I am gald some elegance and fashion will be added to s and D. But i cando wihout the yuppies. IF you love petrus and Lousi roederer Wine, have a ferrari and wear gucci and valentino you will fit in fine. If you like Vinyl you will hate CIpriani's.

If its going to be 60 - 75bux a ticket and its only 21+..... i would have to say that snd became sellouts.......

i have chilled with them many times, and chilled with digweed on his yacht party in miami. they are very cool people... but for those stats... it doesnt add up, some shit went down.

LuV

RaZ

:mad: FUCK THIS SHIT :mad:

Shouldn't Sasha and Digweed be about MUSIC and not MONEY?!?!

I'm so sick of how everything is turning to judging based on money. I guess more than just a club died when Twilo closed. Seems like the whole vibe is gone. Now you have to be society chic to go hear good music. And then there's the bullsh*t age discrimination factor: 21+?

If this information is true, then I'll have to label S&D sellouts.

I'm going to Vinyl. I love Danny. BE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!