Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jersey clubs

I don't know about Image, but Fridays at Metro is a very good choice.

I won't mention any DJ names because I might get accused of bashing somone who doesn't play that night or at some other club.

But for North Jersey Friday's at Metro are very very good. Good crowd, good music, good time, what more could you ask for.

IMHO

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

Newest party now in NJ is Friday Nites @ Abyss....Very good looking people and Music is def city like by Richie Santana

Let me know if anyone wants to try it out....Ill put you on the guestlist...On me email shockwavevip@aol.com or call 908-896-4015

spoken like a true promoter :rolleyes:

ps....abyss's crowd is BUSTED....all fat ass chicks left over from the male revue and 18 yr olds......

Originally posted by xtc321

How come there are no good jersey clubs on the weekends . I hear image is phat , but how come we have to go to the city every weekend.

Jimmy's in Morristown is crazy!!! the dance floor is as huge as my crib and the the women on the 80's room are hot!!

right!!!! jersey all around sucks... time, music, crow.. but a few places though, are cool to keep it local. just need to get faded

Originally posted by belladiva26

spoken like a true promoter :rolleyes:

ps....abyss's crowd is BUSTED....all fat ass chicks left over from the male revue and 18 yr olds......

Have u been there? I happen to go there a lot on Friday, and the crowd is NOT fat and busted! I think Abyss is the best Friday party around. Obviously, the city would be my first chice, but financially, its not always feasible

now i know i am a promoter, but i can say this. for jersey at least, metro is off da hook on fridays, image is okay, and mediterranean is pretty phat. thats pretty much it, but i can party anywhere, it really doesn't matter to me.

now i know this sounds like a promotion but i am a promoter, that is what i do.

if you are looking for something new in jersey, something a little different, i would honestly check out ..........Q...........

If you want great looking people, great music, and a great atmosphere.

the grand opening is on Saturday, Oct. 20th, 2001.

UPSCALE.ELEGANCE.NIGHTLIFE @.............Q................