Clubplanet Nightlife Community

imagine hearing this

This is what the miliatary is broadcasting over the Radio to Taliban soldiers; Imagine hearing this shit:

"Attention Taliban! You are condemned. Did you know that? The instant the terrorists you support took over our planes, you sentenced yourselves to death. The Armed Forces of the United States are here to seek justice for our dead. Highly trained soldiers are coming to shut down once and for all Osama bin Laden's ring of terrorism, and the Taliban that supports them and their actions.

"Our forces are armed with state of the art military equipment. What are you using, obsolete and ineffective weaponry? Our helicopters will rain fire down upon your camps before you detect them on your radar. Our bombs are so accurate we can drop them right through your windows. Our infantry is trained for any climate and terrain on earth. United States soldiers fire with superior marksmanship and are armed with superior weapons.

"You have only one choice ... Surrender now and we will give you a second chance. We will let you live. If you surrender no harm will come to you. When you decide to surrender, approach United States forces with your hands in the air. Sling your weapon across your back muzzle towards the ground. Remove your magazine and expel any rounds. Doing this is your only chance of survival."

Originally posted by Emmitt

i'm still awaiting to hear that afghanistan does not exist no more!!! one big mushroom cloud...than you'll see countries no longer harbor terrorists anymore!!!:blown:

Emmitt as much as I hate the killing of thousands of innocent lives (I'm not talking about the Taliban, just the average afghan civilian). I say we drop a nuc in some remote area of the country just to show the world that we mean fucking business and are not scared to use anything in our arsenal. I'm sure if we did that people would think twice before fucking with us.