Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting the know you, the Cp'er a little better.

prplhz

I am a little bored and want to get to know all you CP'ers a little better as the people behind all those posts:

1. Where do you live?

2. Are you currently in a relationship? Single?

3. Who is your favorite DJ? Why?

4. What are your hobbies or favorite things to do?

5. What is your favorite club to go to here in Boston, and else where?

6. When was the last time you where out at a club?

7. Female or Male or don't really know?

8. Favorite CP'er? Why? (Could either have met this CP'er or maybe just like their personality)

9. What do you do for work? Where do you work? Do you like it?

10. What's your age?

Just a few questions I would like to know about some of you feel free to write more about yourself, or even attach a picture of yourself as I am going to do here....

Now I will answer my own questions:

I live in Everett, just got a place there about 2 weeks ago, I am in a relationship and have been for about 1 year and 7 months. I would definetly have to say that right now my favorite DJ is (and Vikki you will know def. who it is) PVD, although there are many other DJ's I would give props to hands down. Because he is the most electrifying DJ live ever, plus his sets seem to tell me a story unlike any other I have ever heard. I would have to say going to gym and running, hiking and camping are some of my favorite things to do. I like Avalon because they always seem to bring in the good international DJ's although there are many other clubs here in Beantown that I like, such as Roxy and Pravda. My favorite clubs in other cities would have to be Twilo (RIP), and Space in Miami, Vinyl in NYC are pretty good too. Last time I was at a club was last weekend when after a wedding at the Tremont House I went in there for a little while had a really good time! I am a female and you can see probably from the way that I have been posting. Vikki123 is my favorite CP'er because she is my hero.... lol Love ya! I am a boring auditor for a CPA firm, sounds a lot fancier then it pays, I am broke!!!! I work here in Boston in the financial district, and yes I really do like my job. I am 24 years young!

Okay..here goes...

I live in Salem, but I am from Peabody.

I have been in a relationship w/ a wonderful man for 5 years now!

I have a few favorite DJ's....but I am w/you on PVD as my abslolute fav! I have never seen him live though! :( Another one is Tiesto.

As far as hobbies go...I love anything active (gym, rollerblading, etc..) and DANCING!!

Not too many great clubs around here..but I enjoy Pravda and I think that Tilt is going to become HUGE!!

Best club I have ever been to is EXIT (or now know as Earth)...that club is beautiful. I could get lost in there!

Last time I was at a club was Oct 6th...I was at Tilt. Before that I think it was Venu for the "white party". Both nights were INSANE!

I work as a Marketing Coordinator for a software co. in Lexington...I NEED A NEW JOB...the commute is killing me

:mad:

And lastly...I am 23, turning 24 Nov 11.

P.S. Thanks prplhz for giving me a way to pass some time here at work;)

1. Brighton 2. Yes, almost 8 months 3. Digweed, do I need to say why? 4. Soccer and swiming 5. Def. Axis 6. Last thursday at Danny Howells 7. Def. a male 8. Gee, I dunno - you guys are all my faves (doesn't apply to any NJ idiot) 9. Boring sales shit - cellphones now 10. 24 (seems to be just like everyone else on this board)

1. Warwick, RI

2. Single and loving it!!

3. Hex Hector - I like progressive house haven't gotten into the hard stuff yet.

4. Rollerblading, Clubbing, Traveling

5. Tilt or The Roxy and Metropolis in RI

6. October 6th - The Roxy

7. Female

8. Don't really read this board too much so I can't answer this one.

9. I work on computers and I like computers but I don't like where I work or the people that I work with.

10. 27

This board is kind of quite. I usually go on sound factory there are a lot more discussions that go on there but this was a great way to pass time at work cause I am bored to death!!

I'll bite...my ego is big enough that I think people will actually care/read my personal info.

1. Brookline, MA (near Kenmore Sq and Ld. St.)

2. I'm currently with a dope girl and extremly happy :spin:

3. Deep Dish

3a. Genius!

4. Spinning, duh

5. Axis

6. Emerson at Avalon (I don't go out much)

7. Male last time I checked

8. You prplz 'cuz you are dedicated to this board for some reason

9. Type on message boards (really)

9a. Institute for the Study of Economic Culture at Boston University

9b. hell ya, I'm here, aren't I?

10. 21

Don't have a pic yet, sorry. I would just like to say I'm doing rather well.

Originally posted by prplhz

I am a little bored and want to get to know all you CP'ers a little better as the people behind all those posts:

1. Where do you live?

2. Are you currently in a relationship? Single?

3. Who is your favorite DJ? Why?

4. What are your hobbies or favorite things to do?

5. What is your favorite club to go to here in Boston, and else where?

6. When was the last time you where out at a club?

7. Female or Male or don't really know?

8. Favorite CP'er? Why? (Could either have met this CP'er or maybe just like their personality)

9. What do you do for work? Where do you work? Do you like it?

10. What's your age?

Just a few questions I would like to know about some of you feel free to write more about yourself, or even attach a picture of yourself as I am going to do here....

Now I will answer my own questions:

I live in Everett, just got a place there about 2 weeks ago, I am in a relationship and have been for about 1 year and 7 months. I would definetly have to say that right now my favorite DJ is (and Vikki you will know def. who it is) PVD, although there are many other DJ's I would give props to hands down. Because he is the most electrifying DJ live ever, plus his sets seem to tell me a story unlike any other I have ever heard. I would have to say going to gym and running, hiking and camping are some of my favorite things to do. I like Avalon because they always seem to bring in the good international DJ's although there are many other clubs here in Beantown that I like, such as Roxy and Pravda. My favorite clubs in other cities would have to be Twilo (RIP), and Space in Miami, Vinyl in NYC are pretty good too. Last time I was at a club was last weekend when after a wedding at the Tremont House I went in there for a little while had a really good time! I am a female and you can see probably from the way that I have been posting. Vikki123 is my favorite CP'er because she is my hero.... lol Love ya! I am a boring auditor for a CPA firm, sounds a lot fancier then it pays, I am broke!!!! I work here in Boston in the financial district, and yes I really do like my job. I am 24 years young!

1. Manhattan now, i moved here in March from mass -- south shore to be exact. Took a gamble and moved in search of a job and landed one in 3 days! left my friends family and condo -- thank god it worked out :D

2. UH single, but i have been dating a guy fro about 5 months now. we are just too scared to use the bf/gf word

3. jp -- nothing like 8am at the factory! although i am a big fan of pvd and Danny T carl cox too

4. going to the gym, SHOPPING, dancing

:tongue:

5. in boston the nostalgic fave would be the "Foxy roxy" It is the same ppl and the same music but when i come into town its great to see my old friends. when i lived here my friends and i always had a blast.. many stories...

:cool: elsewhere.. when i went to cancun two years ago Lab0oom was the sh_t! in nyc heheh the factory.

:D cuz of the music. Twilo for the ppl and Exit for the space/set up.

6. this paswt weekend. friday my friends from hs came into town and we went to Float and got bombed! saturday The World in Times Square for Danny t.

btw: jules i was actually at the roxy oct 6th too. i got there at 1am, and surprisingly i had a blast that last hour!

7l. female

8. dont know everyone's cool. and chill on this board. go over to ny and there are definitely ppl with a lot of character shall we say

9. i am a buyer for a popular catalog in nyc. and yes i love my job!

10. just turned 24

• 2 weeks later...

1. Rhode Island. (north kingstown) < -- kinda sucks.

2. Single <-- kinda sucks.

3. Digweed <-- do u digweed?

4. Rock out to my muzik. Get more music. Go out. Do stuff with computers. <-- somewhat fun.

5. I liked Avalon for PVD. I been to axis.

6. I went out for halloween at Metropolis. <-- it was ok. Last night i went to a bar. my friend turned 21. Tonight my friend is DJ'ing at LIFT in Prov. <-- Lovin it.

7. Male.

8. Yeh I been on this board before.

9. I work at MetLife. <-- Get Met it Pays.

10. 21. I turn 22 when Digweed gets on the decks @ Avalon <-- :grin2: :smoke:

Lemme Look for a pic.

Prplhz: I met you in the line for PVD. Aug 10th. Did you end up leaving or going in when they FINALLY opened the doors. Long wait.. worth it in the end though. :grin3:

11: What cd are you listening to right now?? >>> Sasha&Digweed NE 2: WestCoast <-- Hell yeh. Working with headphones on. :D

1. Where do you live? MEDFORD

2. Are you currently in a relationship? Single? RELATIONSHIP FOR 2 1/2 YEARS :rolleyes:

3. Who is your favorite DJ? Why? PVD

4. What are your hobbies or favorite things to do? DANCING, SHOPPING, GYM

5. What is your favorite club to go to here in Boston, and else where? AVALON

6. When was the last time you where out at a club? FRIDAY NIGHT :)

7. Female or Male or don't really know? ALL WOMAN!!!!

8. Favorite CP'er? Why? (Could either have met this CP'er or maybe just like their personality) PRPLHZ OF COURSE...LOVE YA BABE :kisses:

9. What do you do for work? Where do you work? Do you like it? I'M A CORPORATE ACCOUNTANT IN DOWNTOWN BOSTON....NOT REALLY LOVING IT AT THE MOMENT....BUT IT'S A JOB!!!!

10. What's your age? 24 :tongue:

1. Where do you live? Allston, right down the street from BU

2. Are you currently in a relationship? Single? 3 year relationship and still going strong

3. Who is your favorite DJ? Why? Can't narrow it to just one.. I'd say Deep Dish, Darren Emerson, Lee Burridge at the moment... oh, and of course Sasha and Digweed.

4. What are your hobbies or favorite things to do? I love to rollerblade, club (duh), bar-hop (are these hobbies or problems! :tongue: ), and just walk around Boston finding interesting places/people.

5. What is your favorite club to go to here in Boston, and else where? Avalon, they bring in the big names, have a sweet system and great lights.... and I still miss Twilo.

6. When was the last time you where out at a club? Axis for Danny Howells a couple weeks back... awesome show!

7. Female or Male or don't really know? Male

8. Favorite CP'er? Why? (Could either have met this CP'er or maybe just like their personality) I don't play favorites, but I like anyone who posts a lot on the Boston board, and defends the Red Sox!

9. What do you do for work? Where do you work? Do you like it? I'm a consultant for a big 5 company here in Boston. I work right downtown on Federal Street. (Though I travel constantly)

10. What's your age? Just turned 24 on Monday

Someone else said they were 24 and work downtown on here right...? It's good to see people leading double lives.... :D

Originally posted by vikkii123

Yes totally a double life. By day one way....by night another.. LOL

Hey nyis4 I work right down the street from you at 100 Summer St. Small world huh :)

Vikkii, it really is a small world! It's always fun going out on a Thursday, having a blast until 2 am, then coming into work the next day as though nothing happened the night before (how do we still get away with this stuff!?!)

Maybe we should grab lunch or something sometime... I'm always up for lunch with someone under 40 (I work with a lot of old guys!):rolleyes:

Originally posted by vikkii123

Lunch sometime would be great....You work with a bunch of guys over 40 while I work with a bunch of 20 somethings who wish they were over 40......:rolleyes::confused::rolleyes:

Haha, everyone always wants to be someone else!!!

Well, I no longer work with the 40 year olds... I'm now unemployed (goodbye job, hello severance package!!!)

So, lunch may be out for now, but I'm always up for going out... who's going to Roxy tonight? Free Scott Bond show is definitely worth it (especially when you don't have work tomorrow morning!!! :laugh: )

I am not from Boston...I hate Boston...its people, clubs and teams...there is nothing good to come out of Boston....nothing...all trash....I never had a girlfriend and never want one b/c they are all cheating and lying bitches....they are just a waste of time and money.....chickens....I live in Jersey...Guido land and proud of it...we have all the style and money of the world....my favorite DJ of all time is the one and only Denny Tsettos....this guy knows how to rock the Jersey shore and all you fucks from Boston have no idea......Don't venture down into my turf or you will get beat down by the juicehead guidos...we have the best looking girls on the planet....that is a fact if you have ever been here....Why is it that everyone from Mass thinks they are from Boston...you live in some shithole right outside of Boston like Dorchester or Randolph...so FU to Boston and everyone on this board....especially prlhz...whatever the fuck your name is....nice pic...could of done without that...and to the RI peeps...your state should throw in the ocean...especially the retard from North Kingston...the only good thing you have there is a GNC....peace