Clubplanet Nightlife Community

M.I.L.F.'s !!!

pookie23

Well, my crush wasnt a parent. I used to babysit for these 4 boys when I was in college and had such a thing for their uncle. He was about 14 years older then me but that didnt matter. And when he would stop by, I would get all nervous and intimidated!! Maybe because he was older- who knows! I just wish I could have had one night with him just to see! And he would do a little flirting too but who knows, I could have just thought it was flirting!! But damn, I still think about him every now and then and wonder....

When I was 19 I slept with my 38 year old neighbor who was divorced at the time. I used to be her chore boy, (mowing lawns, raking leaves) when I was younger and I guess she felt that it was time to make the moves on me when I was 19! And in NO way do I regret it....Older women know what they want and they sure do let you know!

We hooked up about 5 times after that, here and there, but nothing after that. I'm 26 and it's been about 4 years since we've hooked up. She's now in another state so I don't see her, but I DO think about it!

my 12th grade english teacher Ms. Conklin this woman could fill out a sweater like no ones business.. I wanted this woman so bad!!! so bad infact that I was gonna look her up and pretend I was in AA and tell her that I was appologizing to her because it was one of the 12 steps and she was on the list make some idle chit chat then take her out for dinner.

[*_-=C=-_*]

:idea:

How about a G.I.L.F / G.M.I.L.F.

I was with this 40 yeard old woman (who looked barely 28) and she even had 2 grandchildren.... I never really thought about it at the time... but this topic made me think........ G. I. L. F. Soundz twisted.... :laugh:

I had it really bad for this Phys Ed teacher of mine in High School. He was so awesome....I used to not change for gym during the day...and then have to go for make up classes after school just to check him out!

:eek:

I saw him at my gym like last year...and I realized, hey..I could do this guy...He's like in his late 20's now. We kinda flirt a little when we see each other, but his musclebound buttf-ck friends are always around.

I think I gotta get him to take a kick boxing class with me so I can check out his booty flexing as he....OHHHH....nevermind!!!!!