Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, since we're on the topic of Favorite CP Personalities....Let's talk about ME!!!

Originally posted by nightlifeunder

I cant wait to hear your set at Twirl this Saturday night.. I have a feeling we are in for a treat.. T

I'm scaring myself right now....43 hours (no sleep) trying to fuckin fix every goddamned computer in here so I can get the trackls done to go out to pressing later this afternoon, and NOW I finally will be able to START the mixdown....I have until 9:30 before Stu7dio A gets booked, so I'm making a few posts and then going in :D

- Pete

:cool:

Originally posted by ichi_gami

Do I know you? Have we met? I KNOW I've never seen you at a meetup... probably not at Twilo, or Vinyl, or Twirl, or Lep, or OD, or anywhere else for that matter...

ichi

I feel like those old American Express commercials

"Do you know me?"

I can say you've never seen me at a meetup, cause I DON'T DO MEETUPS!!!

I don't think you've seen me at Twilo, it just opened and I can't get out to the Island

Vinyl, well I know you have fantasies about seeing me dressed in Vinyl :beatnik:

As for Twirl, Lep or OD, I've never spun at those clubs, nor would I ever go to them so you must be thinking of the wrong person, sorry man :P

So I guess nobody is coming to Twirl...

- Pete

:shades2:

Originally posted by schwingep

So I guess nobody is coming to Twirl...

- Pete

:shades2:

Ya know, I would, but it is rather _________________ when I like a little things a little bent :rainbow:

It's seriously a great crowd, just, well, just not enough eye candy for the likes of ichi. And the dj? ...

ichi