Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bow To Me....

:spin2::bounce: :bounce:

CONGRATS CUTIE! WOOHOO! That makes me especially happy because that means some serious congratulations love from lina.

Which means more fun for me too!

LOL!

SO, What are you going to do now that you have obtained your godly status?

first and foremost i'd like to thank the almighty god. and my parents, cuz i wouldnt be here without them. this goes out to all my fans. its all about u guys!!! and i wanna thank all the dj's, producers, clubs, ravers, and drugs that turned me onto the scene and changed my life. without you i would have never became THE GOD that i am today!! i'd also like to thank....ummm..uummm...<whimpers>...oh, i think im gonna cry...i cant go on anymore.....

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by gonzojournilist

in high school during my hard core graffiti days my boy wrote emotwob backwards is bowTOme

(it just bugged me out seeing that, maybe I'll buy some paint and bomb tonight?)

My first thought when I read the subject line was Morbid Angel's "God of Emptiness" where the guy is singing 'Bow to me faithfully. Bow to me splendidly.' Evil fuckin tune.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

first and foremost i'd like to thank the almighty god. and my parents, cuz i wouldnt be here without them. this goes out to all my fans. its all about u guys!!! and i wanna thank all the dj's, producers, clubs, ravers, and drugs that turned me onto the scene and changed my life. without you i would have never became THE GOD that i am today!! i'd also like to thank....ummm..uummm...<whimpers>...oh, i think im gonna cry...i cant go on anymore.....

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

very cute btw.....

Originally posted by heretic909

My first thought when I read the subject line was Morbid Angel's "God of Emptiness" where the guy is singing 'Bow to me faithfully. Bow to me splendidly.' Evil fuckin tune.

weird.

i think i know what you're talking about.

i can't even imagine why.

and for some reason it's reminding me of

the movie labyrinth, with david bowie playin'

a really good evil sorcerer/wizard/dood.

Originally posted by thehacker

weird.

i think i know what you're talking about.

i can't even imagine why.

and for some reason it's reminding me of

the movie labyrinth, with david bowie playin'

a really good evil sorcerer/wizard/dood.

Heh. You know that song? The "bow to me" lyrics come at the end. During the chorus of the song the guy says "So let the children come to me. Their mother loves me and so shall they". It's a really slow death metal song and the guy's voice is really low. One of my favorite tunes, though.

Although I've seen Labyrinth, I'm not making the connection there. But now that you mention David Bowie, did I ever tell you that he handed me my diploma? He was one of the guest speakers when I graduated from Berklee and we all got to go up there one by one, shake his hand and receive our diplomas from him. His wife, Iman, was there also. Needless to say, I was paying more attention to her than to Bowie's speech as were a lot of the guys.

I'm not making the connection there.

it just sounded fairy-tale/epic-ish.

But now that you mention David Bowie, did I ever tell you that he handed me my diploma? He was one of the guest speakers when I graduated from Berklee

no kiddin'.

awesome.

you went to berkley?

that explains a lot. :tongue:

Originally posted by thehacker

it just sounded fairy-tale/epic-ish.

no kiddin'.

awesome.

you went to berkley?

that explains a lot. :tongue:

Not Berkley like the one out in Cali, but Berklee College of Music up in Boston. Don't ask me why they spell them differently, because either way I still don't have a job. What was I thinking majoring in music production and engineering? I need a real degree.

Not Berkley like the one out in Cali, but Berklee College of Music up in Boston. Don't ask me why they spell them differently, because either way I still don't have a job. What was I thinking majoring in music production and engineering? I need a real degree.

you have a degree in music production and engineering?

dayum! do something w/ it bro. (yeah i know easier

said than done.) but seriously, there are oodles of

little post-production/pre-production studios looking

for talented folks to deal with tv/movies.