Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody..........

axel-a-promo

lol... i already told spygirl what i was wearing a couple threads back. it involved a lil spandex number with razzle dazzle shirtless belly shirt, with a dime in my belly button, and tims, with a cowboy or a Usa Bandana... something like that i have it all picked out...

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol... i already told spygirl what i was wearing a couple threads back. it involved a lil spandex number with razzle dazzle shirtless belly shirt, with a dime in my belly button, and tims, with a cowboy or a Usa Bandana... something like that i have it all picked out...

Well I hope to see you there. What will help you lean more towards HELL YEAH?

im waiting for my boy, to call me from cali, to give me the okay to stay at his place but since hes in the navy its hard for him to reach me, and i have to wait for him to call me back. if i dont hear fromhim by late this afternoon, then im not going to go to cali tonight...

then ill prolly hit up this thing with apples...

only thing is im not on th list, should i put us on the list even if were only going for drinks, not the dinner part???

im waiting for my boy, to call me from cali, to give me the okay to stay at his place but since hes in the navy its hard for him to reach me, and i have to wait for him to call me back. if i dont hear fromhim by late this afternoon, then im not going to go to cali tonight...

then ill prolly hit up this thing with apples...

only thing is im not on th list, should i put us on the list even if were only going for drinks, not the dinner part???

Honestly I dont even know. TO be honest with you I'm not on the list either. But i dont plan on eating there. I get out of work at about 7:30 so I'm just there for the drinks.

oh suckie now, chula's gonna get drunk.. oh yeah...

ifyoure like this sober, imagine what youre like drunk... aiight...

Now youre pulling me closer towards a hell yeah.

Oh really, But i dont have to be drunk to ravish you baby. Remember that. The drinks are to quench my thirst until you get there.;)

Originally posted by tastyt

You should try to put your name on the list if you think you're coming... The bar area holds 150 and there are already more than that who are on the list. Really it's just a drink meet-up but you can have dinner if you wish.

OH YEAH? OK I will do that now. Thanks Cutie! MUAHZZZ