Clubplanet Nightlife Community

food and sex!!!

missy1026

Ok guys....here's uptight little me...and I just have to say food and sex SOOOOOOOOO do not mix.

I can't even think of food if i'm horny or whatever...and my boyfriend, forget it...he can't come withing 20 ft of me with food after sex.

I don't know why...i just think it's so gross! Ugghhh..just the though....of eating while your whole body smells like sex....

ICK

:shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:

HONEY!!!, Ice cubes, Ice T and Hot water.... and this isnt a food but it might count. wax. which isnt as appealing as everyone makes it out to be... you know how hard that shit was to get off my body... damn. then almost clogged up the drain with all that shit.

<sheesh!>

Originally posted by dgmodel

HONEY!!!, Ice cubes, Ice T and Hot water.... and this isnt a food but it might count. wax. which isnt as appealing as everyone makes it out to be... you know how hard that shit was to get off my body... damn. then almost clogged up the drain with all that shit.

<sheesh!>

LMAO!

Well I am still a fan of the cherry icey on a stick!

Originally posted by chula22

UH huh! And if your a good boy maybe a rocket. You know the ones that are red white and blue. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

loll i was thinking that... lol..

hey you think gay guys put those in there ass? might feel good for them? who knows...

Did any girl here ever put one of the popsicles in her poompoom???

Originally posted by dgmodel

loll i was thinking that... lol..

hey you think gay guys put those in there ass? might feel good for them? who knows...

Did any girl here ever put one of the popsicles in her poompoom???

HAHAHA! Well I dont know any guy who has tried that. But I can only imagine how good it must feel.

But Seriously, I highly recommend that every girl masterbate with the rocket icey for their man. It feels sooo good. You can try it alone, but when it breaks off inside of you you might have a problem getting it out.

But i guarantee you that your man wont!