Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Is A Warning To Everyone!!!!

aboyfrombklyn

Don't ever think you can get over on your boyfriend/girlfriend and do things behind their back, even if you live 120 miles away from them!! Believe me on this one!!! My girlfriend was hanging out with her "friends" last night (they're pieces of shit), so I called her cellphone at around 11:30 since I haven't heard from her all night, which is unusual since she always calls me. What happened next is unbelievable. I still don't understand how the fuck it happened, but it happened!! I dialed her number, the phone picked up, and all I could hear is her conversation with her friends. Sounds impossible, right? But no, it wasn't!! At first, I hung out and called back, figuring maybe she just couldn't hear me. But then I called again and the same thing happened. I was about to hang up when something that was said caught my attention. We won't get into any details of what I heard. No, it wasn't about her cheating on me, or anything like that. If it was, I wouldn't be calling her my girl anymore. But believe me, I'm pissed!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I guess the moral to the story is watch what you say at anytime. You really don't know who the fuck is listening!!!!:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Don't ever think you can get over on your boyfriend/girlfriend and do things behind their back, even if you live 120 miles away from them!! Believe me on this one!!! My girlfriend was hanging out with her "friends" last night (they're pieces of shit), so I called her cellphone at around 11:30 since I haven't heard from her all night, which is unusual since she always calls me. What happened next is unbelievable. I still don't understand how the fuck it happened, but it happened!! I dialed her number, the phone picked up, and all I could hear is her conversation with her friends. Sounds impossible, right? But no, it wasn't!! At first, I hung out and called back, figuring maybe she just couldn't hear me. But then I called again and the same thing happened. I was about to hang up when something that was said caught my attention. We won't get into any details of what I heard. No, it wasn't about her cheating on me, or anything like that. If it was, I wouldn't be calling her my girl anymore. But believe me, I'm pissed!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I guess the moral to the story is watch what you say at anytime. You really don't know who the fuck is listening!!!!:mad: :mad:

What could she have said that made you mad?

Damn! Sorry bk. That so suxx. But that same exact thing happened to a friend of mine. He was talking to his girl on his cellie and then he thought he hung up, but he didnt. A girl walked by with some big tetas and he commente on them. A couple of minutes later his girl came around the corner and slapped him.

Originally posted by dgmodel

damn b, i feel for you. What are you going to do? are you going to confront her? you gonna let it slide and use at as ammo at a later date? whats up? VENT! VENT! dont keep it in itll only fuck you up...

Yeah, I confronted her about it. We're still fighting about the whole situation. She says she's sorry, but yet defends and denies certain things when I heard it out of her mouth.

And NO it had nothing to do with her being unfaithful. I'm not a sucker. If a girl ever cheats on me, she no longer exists to me!

When it comes to cheating, I'm a cut & dry kinda person.

awww sweetie.....sorry to hear....

it sucks but at the same time its good to hear shit like that....you dont want to be left in the dark, do you?? sometimes its better to know the truth and to know how your bf/gf REALLY feels, even if it sucks:(

the same thing happened to me...except it wasnt as serious as this.....i sat on my purse while i was getting into my car and accidentally dialed cmb's cell phone.......she was on there for about 2 min....until i realized it lol......

but damn...i really wanna know what she said babe...this sounds way to interesting to keep it under raps!!!:D

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Yeah, I confronted her about it. We're still fighting about the whole situation. She says she's sorry, but yet defends and denies certain things when I heard it out of her mouth.

And NO it had nothing to do with her being unfaithful. I'm not a sucker. If a girl ever cheats on me, she no longer exists to me!

When it comes to cheating, I'm a cut & dry kinda person.

same here theres no excuse for cheating... no second chances... once a cheat always a cheat...

I really don't wanna get into details, but there's a lot about the way she lives that I don't like. I'm not the type of person that tries to control another person's life, but, on the other hand, I don't have to deal with it. Her friends, her drug habit, her certain ways. I love her to death, but I can't deal with certain things.

I told her that I would rather her always be honest with me. If she went out with her friends and did drugs, I told her that I would rather her be honest with me and tell me instead of have me find out 2 months later.

Originally posted by chula22

Damn! Sorry bk. That so suxx. But that same exact thing happened to a friend of mine. He was talking to his girl on his cellie and then he thought he hung up, but he didnt. A girl walked by with some big tetas and he commente on them. A couple of minutes later his girl came around the corner and slapped him.

LMAO! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The other day I called my ex from my Mom's cell to tell him to come downstairs to help me with my bags. I thought I hung up, but he said he could hear us talking for the next couple of minutes. I'm glad we weren't talking about him!!!

BK- That sucks, but at least now it's out in the open.