Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The mother fucking weekly F U post

A big F U from me goes to the bitch driving the Volkswagen behind me this morning who wasn't paying attention and almost rear ended me 3 times on I-95........it's the one day I decided to drive my baby to work instead of my old shitter and she kept having to pull off on the shoulder to avoid hitting me........drunk bitch

finger.gif

My FU goes to the fucking asshole who almost knocked me over and spilled my coffee this morning at Penn Station. Fucking prick didn't evn apologize. if is wasn't for th cop standing there I was going to through hat was left of my coffee in his fucking face.

Originally posted by tempkid

Since JBR is in Jamacia, I'll start this shit up.:D

A big F U to the bitch last night that burnt me with her cigarett, then she offered to buy me a drink and she spilt it on me:mad:

Sorry about your burn! Thanks for the shot last night!

A big FU to this this fucking headache I have right now!

Originally posted by drama

Sorry about your burn! Thanks for the shot last night!

A big FU to this this fucking headache I have right now!

I'm sorry about the headache. You left a little early didn't you?

You missed the fight on the dancefloor, remember my two friends that did shots with us.I think you know Eric and the other kid thats really big, anyways, the two idiots got in fight with each other and the bouncers couldn't stop it so I had to, and I got all banged up trying, gosh the ride home with those two was even worse.

Originally posted by Emmitt

big F U to the pinched nerve i might have in my shoulder....fucking annoying!!!

tempkid, was she cute though?

She did have green eyes, and I'm a sucker for green eyes, thats why I didn't throw my drink on her.

BTW what up Emmitt, what are your plans for the weekend ?

Originally posted by allishara

A BIG F-U to all of stupid MORRISTOWN for not having any good Chinese restuarants....

:tongue:

It's all good Alli. I Noticed the Local cat and dog stray population has decresed in recent month in the morristown area...

so i wouldnt sweet it! Be happy you didnt digest that for dinner!!

A BIG F-U to all of stupid MORRISTOWN for not having any good Chinese restuarants....

:tongue:

hey,,,,im in morristown too -- madison ave

my F.U. goes to our receptionist for calling out...leaving me his wack 11:30-12:30 lunch hour :mad:

Originally posted by eviljav666

It's all good Alli. I Noticed the Local cat and dog stray population has decresed in recent month in the morristown area...

so i wouldnt sweet it! Be happy you didnt digest that for dinner!!

Daaamn JAV.. the crap you come up with man... you should work for a freaking fortune cookie company ;)

Aww... Fortune Cookies.. Egg Rolls.. CHINESE FOOD!.. Uuughhh-- whydya have to go and remind me!...

jerkoff....

:rolleyes:

Daaamn JAV.. the crap you come up with man... you should work for a freaking fortune cookie company ;)

Aww... Fortune Cookies.. Egg Rolls.. CHINESE FOOD!.. Uuughhh-- whydya have to go and remind me!...

jerkoff....

:rolleyes:

ohhhhh....

iam sorry Alli.

I ll be nice, i dont want to hit you in a sensetive area and hurt you!!

Originally posted by goodfella73823

a big f.u. to this job becasue,i am outta here.the dop called me and it's off to the academy.

Good luck man...it's a tough job and very stressful.

if you can be understanding toward **** heads would be nice..

they mean no harm we are all looking to catch a buzz not go out and hurt the communtiy..