Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I dont feel loved

Who loves me?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who loves me?

• I love you gaypodisback (podisgay)
    • I hate you

You can read my reply on you in the Drama board... BTW, I said it in the Drama board and i'll say it on this board...... Don't put words in my mouth asshole. I never said anything on friendship. All I said was not to approach the board the way you did, you'll never get anywhere, but then again, let me shut the fuck up and stop wasting my time cuz god forbid you'll put words in my mouth again....... Go to the Drama board......

Originally posted by gaypodisback

Me putting words in your mouth? I can think of somethings to stick in your mouth and its not words!

You said it!! your lucky shroomy canceled my name podisgay or else i would get the PM and post it to show everyone what a soft puss you are

If you notice that all my posts are insulting you. Why in the fuck would I send you a PM trying to be nice to you. Shows what a jerk off you really are. Shroom did'nt do a dam thing, you just don't have the proof, shows what a liar you are.... God, you're an IDIOT. I can't believe I keep on responding to your bullshit...

You're right. I was working with my TIFFs and JPEGs. I don't have the time to devote to miserable, unedcuated scum like you. If I did, I have a nice little session in my basement lined up for you.

Let's put it this way, the results would not be pretty, you'd come out feeling as if you just did a stint in Krome Detention Facility and your cellmate was a 300 pound transsexual from Peru named Chiquita. Not to mention I would feel obligated to step in and have some fun with the arc welder I keep stashed away for special occasions. You said you wanted your nose pierced? I'll make it permanent!

I really advise you to leave the Miami area as soon as possible. With the situation in the country these days, I'm feeling a bit aggressive, and from your photo, you appear to be a terrorist slug...

I'll refrain from the more lurid details of what I have planned. Unlike your kind, I have respect for the women I know, and would not profane their day with the revolting descriptions of your untimely fate. Which brings up a valid point. I just don't understand why people like you continue to exist. You do nothing but drag down on society, preventing us civilized people from realizing our dreams and goals. We can put a man on a moon, stop a photon in it's tracks, and send the exact one in the opposite direction, but yet we have not quite figured out a way to eradicate your kind of genetic garbage from our planet. You, Bin Laden, Hussein, all share a common theme, you lash out at your betters in hopes that somehow we will pay attention and perhaps take pity on you. My final solution to this problem again, is a harsh one, and I will not disturb the positive and intelligent discourse of my peers with the more dreadful details.

You criticize my friends, and my life, and again I ask, what is the quality of the people you keep company with? What do you do for a living?

Really, do shut up before I have to take time out of my day and dispose of you like I would a week-old ham sandwich.

Talking about being a soft puss, why are you editing all your posts... Shows what a punk you are. Why don't you leave everything you wrote? Whos looking like an ASS now? I told you not to Fuck with the people on this board. BTW, there is no way you can ever, no matter what you do, drag me off this board. Remember who is who here....... Sweet Dreams my love.... ;)