Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anything going on tonight?

patrickl

I am horribly, horribly bored. Is there anything for which I can get in free tonight?? :o I see another night just drinking coffee alone in the bookstore. I can't even go over to Virgin and listen to music, I've already done that this week, there's nothing new there I want to hear. Movies? I haven't cared to see a single movie in months. I'm almost tempted to go to the Grove, stand there like a dumb ass with a beer in my hand, and just watch baseball.

Originally posted by joeygk

i know how your feelin'- i don't feel like dropping 40 dollars at the door to space tonight, and i'm staying away from Crobar like the plague!

Hey- I'm heading over to virgin in a few.....any cool new releases i need to check out?

LOL hey man I would have gone over to meet you, if I hadn't exhausted all of the listening station options earlier in the week. hmm let me see......no I don't think there's anything over there you haven't already heard. Unless you are a big fan of the "Dream Dance" or "Future Trance" (you know, the one that costs $30 with the funky little aliens on the cover) series :D

Originally posted by laliux

if you don't feel like going to Crobar, Opium or Space then head to the Solid Gold, there is a win win situation though you might drop more than 40 bucks there. hehehehehhehee :D

LOL you know, I've only been to a strip club once - immediately when I turned 18, a couple of my HS friends came by and dragged me off to Deja Vu on the beach. I forget where that club is/was, I want to say it was near the old Groovejet location? Anyway, to this day I have never felt more cheated/scammed out of $$$ than I did that night.....haha....music wasn't bad though. DJ dropped some kick-ass grunge! This was 1992, we were all big-time rockers. basically, if it wasn't zeppelin, metallica, rush, floyd, queensryche, g 'n r, pearl jam or nirvana, I wasn't interested. Those were the good old days.......I miss all of that. I was getting all nostalgic earlier today, cranking half of my Rush discography :)

Originally posted by patrickl

LOL hey man I would have gone over to meet you, if I hadn't exhausted all of the listening station options earlier in the week. hmm let me see......no I don't think there's anything over there you haven't already heard. Unless you are a big fan of the "Dream Dance" or "Future Trance" (you know, the one that costs $30 with the funky little aliens on the cover) series :D

I bought the new "Global Trance Ibiza Underground 2001" w/ a 90 minute non-stop continuous dance remix of Sandstorm and Castles in the Sky- produced by DJ Skrible! - SUPER SWEET :rolleyes:

Originally posted by joeygk

I bought the new "Global Trance Ibiza Underground 2001" w/ a 90 minute non-stop continuous dance remix of Sandstorm and Castles in the Sky- produced by DJ Skrible! - SUPER SWEET :rolleyes:

Oh yeah? Do you have DJ Skribble's Essential Spring Break mix? OFF THE HOOK I tell you ;) oh and ray munns......definitely an up and comer, check that kid out!!