Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Nights EXIT Meetup/EXIT2 Opening REVIEW

Ok, I have lots of issues with EXIT and all my points were proved last night

Let me start on a good note first. The meetup was great, It was great meeting (hope i remember the names) LinaBina, Theory, My Infamous DOUBTNESS, XtcGSpot, GGFella, and of course the people that I know Soprano,GlowStickDancer, Mike, Scott, Rominess, & Kyle (anyone else I for got me is sowwie) Any way I think that was really the highlight of my night. Doubtness im so happy I finally met you lolz, always harrasing me =) hehehe And no I was not crying, Mike I love you =), Scott damnit i didnt rape u, Theory I DIDNT GET DRUNK!!!!!, Soprano YOU TOUCHED MY BUTT!! LoLz, GGFELLA lolz im glad i make a good arm rest, Rominess hehe urrrr funny =), Kyle u sexy thang, XtcGSpot your mad cool, but you just dissapered so did Lina =(

Everyone was mad cool.

Now on to my review, I thought the music was AMAZING I totally loved it Vicious TORE SHIT UP!!! OMG!! (Orgasam) Anyway I really do hate exit just for the fact that people are so fucking rude, I think about 10 guys grabbed me, pushed me, shoved me, and bashed into me and gave me dirty looks, at the end of the night I got fed up with everything some girl hit me in my back and gave me a dirty look and I laced her out on the floor (Doubtness you were right I am ghetto) Any way I peaced out after that, I didnt get paid at exit, typical pieace of shit place, so yes everyone I am going back to factory my home I HATE FUCKING EXIT

oh and how they redid it, wow they added more lights tore down some walls made the main floor smaller added wooden floors so people can fall and bust their asses. Bascily they made it smaller.

ok im done

I HATE EXIT

EXIT:blown:

For real, Exit did get smaller. Sorry i couldnt find you sexybabyD. I was pretty wrecked all night. Yo, vicious did start to pull off some weak shit though between 3 and 5am. He started looping the same shit , jus have bass line, voice only, or plain ol silence. I did notice people are mad rude there. I saw 2 fights break out that night all over someone getting pushed or some stupid shit. Anyways, I just got home and need to catch some Zzz's.:(

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Ok, I have lots of issues with EXIT and all my points were proved last night

Let me start on a good note first. The meetup was great, It was great meeting (hope i remember the names) LinaBina, Theory, My Infamous DOUBTNESS, XtcGSpot, GGFella, and of course the people that I know Soprano,GlowStickDancer, Mike, Scott, Rominess, & Kyle (anyone else I for got me is sowwie) Any way I think that was really the highlight of my night. Doubtness im so happy I finally met you lolz, always harrasing me =) hehehe And no I was not crying, Mike I love you =), Scott damnit i didnt rape u, Theory I DIDNT GET DRUNK!!!!!, Soprano YOU TOUCHED MY BUTT!! LoLz, GGFELLA lolz im glad i make a good arm rest, Rominess hehe urrrr funny =), Kyle u sexy thang, XtcGSpot your mad cool, but you just dissapered so did Lina =(

Everyone was mad cool.

Now on to my review, I thought the music was AMAZING I totally loved it Vicious TORE SHIT UP!!! OMG!! (Orgasam) Anyway I really do hate exit just for the fact that people are so fucking rude, I think about 10 guys grabbed me, pushed me, shoved me, and bashed into me and gave me dirty looks, at the end of the night I got fed up with everything some girl hit me in my back and gave me a dirty look and I laced her out on the floor (Doubtness you were right I am ghetto) Any way I peaced out after that, I didnt get paid at exit, typical pieace of shit place, so yes everyone I am going back to factory my home I HATE FUCKING EXIT

oh and how they redid it, wow they added more lights tore down some walls made the main floor smaller added wooden floors so people can fall and bust their asses. Bascily they made it smaller.

ok im done

I HATE EXIT

EXIT:blown:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

when did i do that

hopefully some of you will remember me now from the meet up last night! the meet up was very cool... i'm really bad with names so i'm not even goin to try to list them all... i'd leave out most of them. i was diggin the music in the white room, and the music on the main floor was so so... it wasn't vicious' shining moment of glory, to put it lightly... hope to see some of you at factory on the 27th!!!!!!!!

-Mike

The meetup and Vicious set plus meeting with the CP heads was definetly the highlight of my night too... Plus i did trip over the damn entrance to the second floor that doorway raises up like 3 inchs DANGEROUS ::cough:: lawsuit ::cough:: Anyway SexxyD, XTCGspot, Donvito, Gfella, MSoprano, Linabina and countless others i had a blast thanks for showing me a good time. And Dee... take it easy with the knocking of Exit yo... ur just a tourist lol j/k