Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Doing It Doggy & Dealing With The Smell

aboyfrombklyn

Originally posted by linabina

dont u think her shit <no pun intended> lol, would have to smell reeeeal fuckin bad to be able to smell it just from doggy?? i dont get it. :confused:

Hey. I'm just asking because someone posted something about this in another forum. I'm just as grateful as you guys are that I didn't experience it.

Ok, you have to excuse me. I'm just in serious need of sleep (i've been working 16 hours today), but I realize this was a stupid post and the person who brought this topic up the first time probably wasn't doing a clean girl.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Why don't you just tell your nasty ass girl to clean her buttcrack.

I would just like to let everyone know that it is NOT my girl who smells. I was just commenting on another post I read where someone wrote about this topic. As a matter of fact, my girl is as clean as can be. So, before you comment on anything, try reading all the posts so you understand it all, DICK!!!!

Ignorant, stupid, and immature, you must just be another fuck-up in this world.

Oh yeah, is that how what you consider your girl? A stank hoe?? You must be a DICK!

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

I would just like to let everyone know that it is NOT my girl who smells. I was just commenting on another post I read where someone wrote about this topic. As a matter of fact, my girl is as clean as can be. So, before you comment on anything, try reading all the posts so you understand it all, DICK!!!!

Oh yeah, is that how what you consider your girl? A stank hoe?? You must be a DICK!

Holy shit bro relax, Im sure he was just joking

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

damn kid lay off the drugs.. take a joke captain chemical imbalance

[*_-=C=-_*]

Originally posted by somebitch

i cant believe this thread is still around :rolleyes:

haha yeah, you would think that this would die off quickly, but fools like myself that are amused by the words "poop" and "butt" will make sure this thread will never die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!