Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who the fuck is Steve Travolta??

one of the most up-and-coming DJs in New York! He is responsible for the series of "Loft Preservation Society" parties that have been held throughout the city in various lofts. He plays all over the scene, from CentroFly to Splash and back again. I heard him at SF maybe three months ago with Morales and he kicked ass.

I would suggest that Halloween is going to be great at Vinyl (Danny Tenaglia) or CentroFly (Eve of Souls w/Vega, Morales & Humphries) don't know which is more your flavor, but there ya go.

Originally posted by djjonmartin

one of the most up-and-coming DJs in New York! He is responsible for the series of "Loft Preservation Society" parties that have been held throughout the city in various lofts. He plays all over the scene, from CentroFly to Splash and back again. I heard him at SF maybe three months ago with Morales and he kicked ass.

I would suggest that Halloween is going to be great at Vinyl (Danny Tenaglia) or CentroFly (Eve of Souls w/Vega, Morales & Humphries) don't know which is more your flavor, but there ya go.

Jon thanks a lot man ppreciate it all bro...

and loft preservation parties are ran by the man, Rob Fernandez...

if he's a Fernandez DJ, he HAS to have some sort of respect...

Originally posted by highmay

this muthafucka is DJing SF on Halloween...

never heard of him...can someone lay down the science???

He's popular in the gay circuit, but plays a diverse group of venues. He is also affiliated with Cesar Galindo (sp), a former designer at Sound Factory.