Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Offical Exit Review

D.Schwartz

Ladies and Gentlemen, all i gotta say is 3 words... JOHNNY MOTHERFUCKING VICIOUS. I had the sickest time at exit, first time i stayed there till 7am. I dont know about the rest of you, but I though that Vicious Didnt Drop one bad song. I was in total Euphoria, just loving it. Draper left the booth at one point, I think it's cause Vicious was just like " Do Drapes, I'm taking over, get outta here." Anyway, ofcourse exit was crowded that was anticipated already, but i didnt really seem to mind. A few fights broke out, i dunno if anyone else saw that fight on the second floor, that kid got his head kicked in, and I'm loving the lighting show.

VICIOUS WAS AIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

played a lot of older tracks that the exit heads like and really didnt get to intense like the factory heads like with the pounding bass drops....i heard from a few people in the past that he caters to the crowd and last night he did just that....but his mixing is flawless as always.........i dont think he knows what an off beat is...

We should all get together... And build a World Trade Center in Afganistan...

USA USA USA

Thats the way Draper kicked his set off... AMAZING. Exit2 is pretty hot... System sounds amazing and the music was a little tame but pretty off the hook.

I dont like the new room things on the second floor id rather it be more open but makes sense if u have a big group and just want some privacy. Plus they made the walkways larger so traffic flows pretty nice even though it was packed as shit last night. Just my 2 cents :eek:

I love johhny Vicious more than anyone and i wasn't able to make it there last night because of certain cirumstances and I was upset because I love johnny but I heard he wasn't at his best last night** so I'm kind of glad i didn't miss one of his amazing nights like for example last time he was at factory***Hey glad all u guys had a good time*

Did Draper play any new hot beats after Vicious? I left around 3:30. It seemed like he played all the oldies before Vicious came on. You would think he would have a bunch of hot new songs to drop. I was feeling some of the stuff he was playing in the very beginning of the night before the system was even turned up.

I was amzed at how Exit changed, I like the new little setup, its pretty nice BUt i think the booths SHould go, Just my opinion, BUt i love that Little place Behind Juniors Booth, Where we had the meet up i think its the best place to Meet up From now on :)

It was phat Meeting All the Peeps

roninmess

sexxybabyd

kvanzile9

DJMikeE

xtcgspot

donvito

Doubtness

Lil lizzy

Twin angel

finesse112

Msaprano

Gfella

Linabina

ClubbingGirl

QUoth

and anyone else i missed im sorry but im still out of it right now so please forgive me!!

Btw i need Feedback How was My Raven Skills? were they on point with the music? did i make anyone Restarded after my little light show??

Let me know

OK guys im heading to Bed again,

Peece out

NOV 2nd @ Exit ( ReD RooM ) DJ MIKE BUGOUT DONT FORGET IT, he is gonna rip REd room 12 new Assholes :)

Peeeece