Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm so fustrated

nitro449

This is a tough situation. Perhaps moving to Africa where it is acceptable to have more than one woman. Malaysia is another. Do they know about the other girl....There is nothing wrong with dating two women, except if your are not honest with them. Let me think of a real answer I do need some time to think this one out.

B

I THOUGHT I HAD IT BAD. DO U REALLY LOVE THEM BOTH, I MEAN ARE U SURE IT'S LOVE U FEEL. EVEN IF IT'S NOT FROM U, DO THEY BOTH FEEL LOVE FOR U. IF THE ANSWER IS YES ON ALL THREE SIDES THEN "THE PLOT THICKENS MY FRIEND"! LIKE BLOW, THIS IS GONNA TAKE SOME LOOKING INTO. ANSWER BACK, MAYBE I MIGHT HAVE SOME INSIGHT FOR BEING IN SIMILIAR SITUATIONS A FEW YRS. BACK.:mad:

picture yourself with either one...or actually spend alone time with them~~>do u find yourself thinking about one more than the other?! like when u r with woman#1..do u think about #2...and vice versa?! who can you handle being without more? it will take time but u will eventually realize on your own which one u can live without.~~gOoD LuCk~~

Very funny phuturephunk boy!

No but seriously.... you have to realize that if you feel better after only one week, it is not love.

Love is something that does not dissapate with time... Love is something that you always feel at all times, even when you are not with the person, or are fighting with the person. It's OBVIOUSLY just infatuation, and you let your mind get carried away.

Love does not fade...it only grows stronger and deeper

Originally posted by beautious1

Very funny phuturephunk boy!

No but seriously.... you have to realize that if you feel better after only one week, it is not love.

Love is something that does not dissapate with time... Love is something that you always feel at all times, even when you are not with the person, or are fighting with the person. It's OBVIOUSLY just infatuation, and you let your mind get carried away.

Love does not fade...it only grows stronger and deeper

Infatuation is hardly the way I see it..................

nitro449 the same situation is with me....

i have a gf in pitt and a gf in london .. i have been goin out with the london once for 3 years now and im madly in love with her @ the same time im in love with the pitt one .. both are diff from each other and both means alot to me .. i dont know what the fuck to do cause both will be in london for new years in dec and that is the time when i need to take a decission..

grrrr

You men are addicted to adrenaline....

You "say" you love one person to death....then go fuck the other girls brains out! Don't you see something wrong with that picture:confused:

I'm not saying you guys (nitro & sonicinfusion) don't have legitimate feelings for two girls...All I am saying is to be realistic...

Nitro: Could you see yourself married to each girl... Living a life, raising children, having fun, throwing parties, buying a home etc... with each girl?

Sonicinfusion: Would the London girl want you to relocate? Could you leave NY and live the rest of your life in London? Does this pittsburgh girl mean enough to you to fly all the way to london and make a decision?

It comes down to who you see yourself sharing lifelong dreams and passions and secrets, and desires.... sharing pain, heartache, happiness, and life....

You guys seem to be overdramatizing something that seems simple enough to me!

oh and ps... nitro... ever hear of the saying "shit or get off the pot"?

:mad: I USED TO ABUSE MY PRIVILEGES WITH WOMAN. UNITL THEY ALL JUST BAND AGAINST ME AND TOTALLY IGNORED MY EXISTENCE. THAT WAS GOD AND THEIR PAYBACK FOR BEING A BASTARD. IT'S FUN:D I MEAN, OH YEAH IT'S FUN:D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO JUGGLE 2 OR MORE WOMEN. BUT U REALLY GOTTA THINK ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS. AND SURE, ONE OF THEM OR MAYBE BOTH OF THEM MIGHT BE AS SHALLOW AS U ARE. THEY COULD JUGGLING ANOTHER GUY BESIDES YOU. BUT IF IT WAS U GETTING THE SH... END OF THE STICK, HOW WOULD LIKE IT?

IT'S HARD, IT'S FUN, BUT MAKE A DECISION BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT. AND THAT SOME ON COULD BE U NIT OR U SONIC.

:mad: AS FOR U BEAUT. :cool: AHHHH!!!!! A WOMAN'S OPINION OF MEN IS LIKE A BREATHE OF FRESH AIR TO ME. CAUSE IT REMINDS ME HOW FAITHFUL I AM. IT FEELS GOOD KNOWING THAT I AM A TRUE COMPANION AMONGST THE PITBULLS OF LUST.

BELIEVE ME, IT IS SUCH A RUSH KNOWING U GOT WHAT A GIRL WANTS, BUT U REMAIN TRUE TO YOUR LOVE.:D