Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT ID 5am Snow came down!!

bigart

OK around 5 am or maybe a lil later, There was a Awsome track , i cant even describe what it was , but it sounded soo hot, and at this time the SNOW CAME DOWN , and Everyone was going Balistic

I believe the snow down came down twice or maybe even 3 times, all i need to know what was the Track that played when the snow Fell one last time??

THanks

arty

Bro I have no idea. all i know around 5 am or 510 there was a track with this guys voice. He was like talking someting about this house bein surrounded. It was so fucken hot. The beat was crazy. is that the song maybe. can anyone id it

Originally posted by bigart

OK around 5 am or maybe a lil later, There was a Awsome track , i cant even describe what it was , but it sounded soo hot, and at this time the SNOW CAME DOWN , and Everyone was going Balistic

I believe the snow down came down twice or maybe even 3 times, all i need to know what was the Track that played when the snow Fell one last time??

THanks

arty

Yo Art, nice meeting you bro. Sick lights you got there. The track playin with the snow was siiiiiick. I loved that.