Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all CP crew members, you know who you are

calix

I think you can count on one hand how many times I post.

....and again, here I go.....

ALOHA CP crewbies, Recently, as many of you have noticed, BB & I have been outta sight. (some crap about studying for some pesky test or somethin') But, we still hold you all in high regard.

Really, it hasn't hurt much 'cause lately Miami clublife has been in sort of a slump. I mean, not much goin' on these days. Right?

P & W last weekend might have broken the spell however. (Danny, pics please) .This week DD is back @ space (Happy B-day Luis P!) Soon, we might be graced with the "'bout time he's coming to Miami" Lee Burridge. As long as he doesn't pull the major diss and cancel as rumor might have it. And there's Pope John Digweed and SASHA!!!! in Orlando though. But, things are looking up. BB's test will soon be over and with some events to look forward to I can tell I'll be doing some damage. And not alone I hope.

Lorraine get on LB, don't let him cancel. I need that night. Make it happen. (hint,hint)(wink,wink). As far as the rest of you are concerned. I need my partners in crime. Tony, no sitting out next time. I didn't even get to see you at P & W (shame on you).

Props to the Bliss crew for another superb production. The # 1 term heard around the dancefloor during your parties....FUN.

To change the subject a little....

Has anyone heard the new Pete Gooding 'Global Beats'?

anyone? anyone? ,,,lemme know 'cause I got money burning a hole in my pocket and a hungry cdplayer.

Well thats enough nonsense for now.

.....and remember,

sometimes good dj's happen to bad clubbers.

Originally posted by calix

Tony, no sitting out next time. I didn't even get to see you at P & W (shame on you).

yo chris, sorry about that. I had some friends in town, so I was bouncing back and forth. also, my mobility was a bit limited; for a time. give barbie a big hug for me. I know, she will do fine on her test. I will see you folks soon. until then, stay well.. :)

peace, tony

Chris

You and Barbie were missed on Saturday f/ a wicked set last night...but we all know she's gotta do what she's gotta do w/ your support. :)

I've emailed Lee about Miami, so far no word. I know he really wants to play here and has insisted his agent book him, and so far the date is still confirmed.

hey so you think you'll be joining the CP crew to see Sasha & Diggers ?

:)