Clubplanet Nightlife Community

identity of gaypodisback?

DaVe

Should we reveal the other user name that gaypodisback posts under? Do people want to know? Would it change your opinion of that other user? Does that user care?

Let me know what you think. I hate having people start drama on the boards under "assumed" identities.

I personaly would like to know... it would be much easier for me to kill him than keep hacking out his posts. (not that that hasnt been fun :) )

There are lines and there are gray area's and this guy has leaped well over both of them.

He deserves to be outed.

It would be nice to make fun of this person on even ground as opposed to him making fun of us without anyone knowing who he is.

While your @ it Dave you might as well get rid of Nolimit too! There's simply nolimit to the limit of posts that nolimit is posting. Limited time is limiting nolimits unlimited amount of daily posts. Please limit nolimits unlimited, limited time to post by imposing a posting limit on nolimit!

While your @ it Dave you might as well get rid of Nolimit too! There's simply nolimit to the limit of posts that nolimit is posting. Limited time is limiting nolimits unlimited amount of daily posts. Please limit nolimits unlimited, limited time to post by imposing a posting limit on nolimit!

What a TONGUE TWISTER!!! GEEE WIIZZZZZZ!!!!

:jawdrop:

Hey pod shut your mouth because you're not going to do a thing, other than maybe flash your camera in someone's eyes. Stop trying to act tough, it's not your style, stick to being gay!!!

I'll flash something else in your eyes, big boy.

Precisely why do you think you have the power to affect me? I'm confident with who I am, and my career choice. You, on the other hand, probably dole away in some pathetic Orwellian existence by day, and try to compensate for it somehow on the weekends by pretending that you are somehow a nightlife god and can just look down and sneer at anyone else who may be different than you.

You realize though, that eventually your comments on this board will result in your account being suspended, and the whole 16 posts you have being rendered null and void.

I know what your response to that one will be, that us with hundreds of posts somehow have no life, and are stuck on the internet all the time. Far from it. Most of us have been on the scene for years, and easily exert more influence than you ever will.

Give it up dgat, you just cannot win. You're the kind of person who will best serve the planet by leaving it.

Originally posted by shroomy

I personaly would like to know... it would be much easier for me to kill him than keep hacking out his posts. (not that that hasnt been fun :) )

There are lines and there are gray area's and this guy has leaped well over both of them.

He deserves to be outed.

Wow are you threatning my life?