Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto Dissapointed me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all he went on 1.5 later then he was suppose to.

After he did finally go on , i felt like i was in limelight again last year, played the same old tracks - NO EXCITEMENT what's so ever.I also hear him in DC like 6 month ago , and he played the exact same shit. C"mon man , dont you go record shopping????

People were goign nuts though , i dunno .

I guess i got spoiled , casuse i heard Paul Van Dyk last friday in SPACE /miami , and it was fukingg sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

i couldn't go to the bathroom for 2 hours , cause the musik was so fuckin sick , adn he played a 5 hour set , I didnt hear one shitty song in those 5 hours. It was Unbelievble.

And another thing: When i went up to the booth to see Tiesto last night , he was fukced up . HE was tripping balls , last time i seen in DC he was tripping too , i guess he like to get wasted when he spins. I personally think it's very Unprofessional!!!!

When Paul Van Dyk spins , that guy is soo seriose into the musik that you just feel teh connection between him and the crowd.

HE CONTROLS it !!!!!!!!

Let me know what you thought about the night , that's just my 2cents. Later:D :D

Now i'm putting 2 and 2 together. Remember this thread?? http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62411

You owe me your home address. In the future DO NOT spread false info even if you swear by it. Use some common sense next time. Don't even think about making up false ticket prices either. People purchased tickets for $40 at the door, not $60. In the future keep your mouth shut unless you have some real information. And i'm glad to see that you fixed the Caps Lock button on your keyboard. Sorry you didn't have a good time, I had a blast!

Dude you are so right I think he sucked. The stuff he was playing was old shit I heard that stuff in essential mixes from 2 years ago. He was getting good toward the end but he was done by 6am that was whack. Being that this was my first time at the World the place did not impress me. The lighting kicked ass though. What was with the line outside, were they just slow letting people in? Also was it me or was it crowed? One thing for sure there was a lot of hot girls there.

By the way what was that TV camera crew for. What were they filming for.

Pin2

OK first i wanna apologize for the false info , and NO i didnt make anything up , that info was given to me , jsut like i told you , so i just shared some exictement with you !!! that's all

and i'm happy you had a blast , if you want my addres give me a call 917 882 4131 - i guess i do deserve a lil smack hahah

later , peace .

Originally posted by hypnotizedrec

OK first i wanna apologize for the false info , and NO i didnt make anything up , that info was given to me , jsut like i told you , so i just shared some exictement with you !!! that's all

and i'm happy you had a blast , if you want my addres give me a call 917 882 4131 - i guess i do deserve a lil smack hahah

later , peace .

nah its ok. Shit happens. But i'm glad to see there are actually promoters who follow the music instead of just trying to make money. I've seen too many damn promoters who know nothing about the DJs or even the clubs yet have guest lists and stuff. peace man

And yeah the lighting was fuckin SICK!!! I was going nuts! Gotta give props to world for that.

Originally posted by mikeynine999

first of all i think the place was off the hook and i think tiesto played pretty good it was well worth 40 dollars so stop bitching

I guess bitching is not what I am doing. I was I guess disappointed from him based on the fact that I know what kind of a DJ he is. Its like when Oakie was great when he was about the music now its more about the $$$. So seeing Tiesto yesterday was like seeing Oakie for me and thats what I am bitching about. I truely though that Tiesto should have dropped some more hardcore beats.

Thank god S&D are coming back!

Pin2

He played the usual OLD tunes that we predicted. I trainspotted the entire set w/the exception of 3 tunes.

Tracklisting:

Salt Tank- Eugina (Tiesto remix)

Insigma- Open ur eyes (Insigma remix)

Riva- Stringer

Jan Johnston- Flesh (Tiesto remix)

Utah Saints- Lost Vagueness (Oliver Lieb main mix)

Yahel- Voyage (Tiesto remix)

Wind Sider- Hide U on Flight 643 followed by Flight 643 (Orginal remix)

PPK- The Resurrection

CJ Bolland- The Prophet

Jose Amnesia- The Eternal

Fire & Ice- Sounevir De Chine

Rammstein- Ich Will (PVD Remix) :D

Pulser- Cloudwalking

Ralphie B- Massive

Balearic Bill - Destination Sunshine (Tiësto Power mix)

##Encore## (as predicted)- Urban Train

He dropped Silence (Tiesto in search of sunrise remix)...the place went BERSERK! (He NEEDS to retire that tune...it's had its day). The lights came on, bubbles were floating in the air. Tiesto came out from the booth to the stage w/2 signed records in his hands. He threw them into the crowd. Then he started jumping up & down, dancing to his remix which coined him the MAN of 2000. He was EXTREMELY animated while spinning. He was wearing a kool aid smile the entire night! Great vibe & energy from the crowd. The crowd LOVED him! He trainwrecked 2x & the crowd cheered him on.

This was a typical Tiesto set. It was unimpressive & stale. I didn't pay $40 to hear old tunes..I coulda popped in 1 of his sets. Don't get me wrong I had a great time but I wanted to hear fresh choons.

TIESTO IS THE NEW OAKENJOKE!

Originally posted by twilogoddess

This was a typical Tiesto set. It was unimpressive & stale. I didn't pay $40 to hear old tunes..I coulda popped in 1 of his sets. Don't get me wrong I had a great time but I wanted to hear fresh choons.

I agree totally! I love Tiesto but I know he has potential to be great and he just got lazy. Other than that or he knew the crowd @ The World, and he was trying to go mainstream and cheesy to please some of the crowd. Dont get me wrong, I love his songs, but its time to hear new stuff now. I still have faith in Tiesto tho. :)

he was fuckin sick .... even thou he played all old tracks but i dont give a shit its awesome music and i dont mind hearing it again and you are missing the last song he played which FRIED my brain and i got too fuckin hyper ....

URBAN TRAIN - Tiesto

fuckin awesome night .. now i cant w8 for sasha and oakenfold in nov .. its goin to be sick ....

He did spin new tracks. Did you miss his opening song? Magic Journey by Tiesto and somewhere in the middle he dropped Dallas 4pm. If that is not new I don't know what is, both are off his In My Memory album released in Japan August 8th and over here early November. Yes he did spin old tracks that he probably shouldn't have. I was expecting a set very similar to his essential mix on 9/8/01 in which he spun mostly newer tracks. Couldn't tell you why. You cannot compare Tiesto to Oakenfold, DJing is only one aspect of their careers. Each goes far and beyond turn tables. Listen to "In My Memory" if you can get a hold of it and then tell me Tiesto is a joke. Oakenfold is the one spinning Tiesto's remixes, don't forget.

Spygirl - how did you get in for $30?? Ticketmaster blows goats.

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

oakenfold only plays URBAN train thats the one i have only seen but tiesto played songs from oakey new ibiza album and another world ....

Technically he didn't play songs off another world and whatnot, it just happens that the tracks are on there. I'm sure Tiesto was spinning those tracks long before Oakie anyway. Which Vinyl did you get?? My friend got one too. I probably saw up front holding it. He is gonna buy tables now because of this.