Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicious in albany last night

dp80

What up. Anybody who's upstate catch Johnny Vicious at Sneaky Pete's last night? Night was off the hook. The crazy shit was him coming down to the fraternity house for afterhours and giving out autographs and relaxing and chilling with everyone. Never gonna see shit like that again, we are dead in the middle of the ghetto and vicous rolls up with his limo. insane!

Yo man I'm over here in Troy. You're in Albany? Where at? What fraternity?

I saw JV at the meetup at America on Sat. night. he told me about the Sneaky Pete's performance. I hope it went well. Im not too much into his stuff... but ya can't deny a legend.

Originally posted by dp80

What up. Anybody who's upstate catch Johnny Vicious at Sneaky Pete's last night? Night was off the hook. The crazy shit was him coming down to the fraternity house for afterhours and giving out autographs and relaxing and chilling with everyone. Never gonna see shit like that again, we are dead in the middle of the ghetto and vicous rolls up with his limo. insane!

vicious is prob the coolest dj around...hes real down to earth and just mad chill,,,,i met him a bunch of times and he just an overall good person and a sick ass dj

Originally posted by dp80

yup thats johnny vicious**Loves people and his fans**hes the best!!:)