Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nero is bouncin from nj/nyc

hello cats well i jus wanted to let the some of u who care, im leaving nj/nyc. its not 100% yet but around 90. exit kinda did it for me, this new generation of club kids have no vibe no originanlity. its not about the music anymore, and all these new promoters all have there new jack cd djs, who r all playing the same damn thing. it seemed every room was playing aubry or deb cox. dont get me wrong these songs r hot but theres so much more. drop a beat in behind it to keep the crowd on there toes for changes. the peeps at exit showed mad love but not even close to the tunnel days .well anyway i jus wanted to say my peace, il prob be back once a month or so a guest spot. im prob leaving thursday. wish me luck. oh and thanks to miller n that whole crew and to trixx .

p.s. dont forget about a brother:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

anthony nero

Originally posted by anthonyn

hello cats well i jus wanted to let the some of u who care, im leaving nj/nyc. its not 100% yet but around 90. exit kinda did it for me, this new generation of club kids have no vibe no originanlity. its not about the music anymore, and all these new promoters all have there new jack cd djs, who r all playing the same damn thing. it seemed every room was playing aubry or deb cox. dont get me wrong these songs r hot but theres so much more. drop a beat in behind it to keep the crowd on there toes for changes. the peeps at exit showed mad love but not even close to the tunnel days .well anyway i jus wanted to say my peace, il prob be back once a month or so a guest spot. im prob leaving thursday. wish me luck. oh and thanks to miller n that whole crew and to trixx .

p.s. dont forget about a brother:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

anthony nero

yo i hear you bro exit sucks ass....yo i wanted to come in and hear you spin so after about the 45 min walk to the white room i find that its 21 to enter....so i go yo im here to see nero spin... and the guy is like so.....wtf is that all about...that club has no idea what it is to like music and support dj's..i was prob the only one in that mess at that time that knew you were spinning

good luck to you bro

yo ant call me before u bounce brotha, aight bro talk to u soon if i don thear from ya ill call you , kim says u were awsome friday from what she heard lol...., clubs now adays dont know real talent when they see it, white was only good cause u spun there, u know i wouldnt go there unless u were there, but bro good luck when u go out west , u better keep in touch cause im comign ut there soon and if ur there we are meeting up i wanna hear u ripp shit up like u always do, aight bro better call me before u bounce

wow well im leavin this week for dallas, il be there for about a month spinnin fri @ club rapture and sat @ 2826 where there will be a live radio broadcast every sat from 100.3 in dallas tx u can check it out live on line il have more info on that. then in nov/dec im off to LA i might be back at exit though next fri in nov maybe well see

Originally posted by msoprano13

yo i hear you bro exit sucks ass....yo i wanted to come in and hear you spin so after about the 45 min walk to the white room i find that its 21 to enter....so i go yo im here to see nero spin... and the guy is like so.....wtf is that all about...that club has no idea what it is to like music and support dj's..i was prob the only one in that mess at that time that knew you were spinning

good luck to you bro

yo, i got into the white room, and im only 19. me, linabina, randall16, glowdancer, quoth, and tonythelover all just walked in and chilled for a while to cool off. the white room is the roof right? that's what i always thought. it was probably around 2:30-3 am when we went up there. and we were even talkin about the fact that there was no dj up there, none that we heard. we could still hear the music thru the wall from the hiphop room. maybe we were in the wrong spot, but ive been up there a few times and always thoought that was the white room. maybe im fuckin nuts.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

yo, i got into the white room, and im only 19. me, linabina, randall16, glowdancer, quoth, and tonythelover all just walked in and chilled for a while to cool off. the white room is the roof right? that's what i always thought. it was probably around 2:30-3 am when we went up there. and we were even talkin about the fact that there was no dj up there, none that we heard. we could still hear the music thru the wall from the hiphop room. maybe we were in the wrong spot, but ive been up there a few times and always thoought that was the white room. maybe im fuckin nuts.

The roof is cool but it is NOT the White Room

If you saw it, you would know why it is named as such :)

One entrance is (or was?) near one of the stairways that leads to the Red Room

The other is at the base of the room that has the multi-levels and the DJ booth in the center