Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Comin to LA...where to go?

bassmaster

can u belive these pricks blocked this one too. that's bullshit. I will try to get it on line at home, just hate using that slowmover at home, not as quick as this one......

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What exactly is the site about.... tickets?????

Originally posted by cro

can u belive these pricks blocked this one too. that's bullshit. I will try to get it on line at home, just hate using that slowmover at home, not as quick as this one......

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What exactly is the site about.... tickets?????

not just for tickets, it gives you a heads up one whats going on at the clubs listed ex: whos spinnin, time they open and close, ticket prices, etc. they also have a pic gallery to check out so you can get a first glimpse of the club before going.

Thanks seems to be a great site, I will check it a bit more when the time gets closer for some more up to the minute info.

Question... how id the smoking policy. I know you can't smoke in bars, but what about the clubs?????

I happen to be a feind, and NEED to have ciggarettes when I am drinking or out......

Is that a huge problem?????

Originally posted by cro

Thanks seems to be a great site, I will check it a bit more when the time gets closer for some more up to the minute info.

Question... how id the smoking policy. I know you can't smoke in bars, but what about the clubs?????

I happen to be a feind, and NEED to have ciggarettes when I am drinking or out......

Is that a huge problem?????

no you cant smoke inside a club although there are those few that get away with it every now and then. most places have smoking patios or lounges somewhere in the club. so when you need a quick fix, its right around the corner:)