Clubplanet Nightlife Community

big hey to Maudy and Dave

Hey Maudy and Dave.

This is Marc/PepperK. Maudy you know me from 6th element, Dave you know me form the Fat Boy Slim show on the pier. Sorry it took me so long to get up on this line and give you a hello. Life and I have been throwin down lately. I got a few good shots in but for the most part it kicked my ass. I don't know if I was supposted to post a hello or what so give me the heads up on the club plant edicat. Well just wanted to say hi and wish you the best. I'll try my best to be an active member of this site as soon as i learn what to do. later PepperK

PS: Jim D. from sva has packed it in and is leaving NYC. Can blame him he was there on the 11th and saw more then any human should ever see. So he has my love and support. ok, be good, later -PK

Originally posted by pepperk

Hey Maudy and Dave.

This is Marc/PepperK. Maudy you know me from 6th element, Dave you know me form the Fat Boy Slim show on the pier. Sorry it took me so long to get up on this line and give you a hello. Life and I have been throwin down lately. I got a few good shots in but for the most part it kicked my ass. I don't know if I was supposted to post a hello or what so give me the heads up on the club plant edicat. Well just wanted to say hi and wish you the best. I'll try my best to be an active member of this site as soon as i learn what to do. later PepperK

PS: Jim D. from sva has packed it in and is leaving NYC. Can blame him he was there on the 11th and saw more then any human should ever see. So he has my love and support. ok, be good, later -PK

WELCOME MARK!

How was the party on Saturday at Firegirl's in Greenpoint?

Sorry I missed it..

I had a previouse engagement with an Art Festival In DUMBO..

Great to see you again at the pier party!

Stop by and share any great info on here..

BUT BEWARE!

THIS BOARD IS ABOUT AS ADDICTIVE AS CRACK!

Check your PM mailbox..

I'm sending you my digits so we can

hopefully arange a meetup somewhere..

Do you ever swing by any lounges in the city?

We should go out, have a drink and catchup..

Maybe others from round these here parts can join us..

(looks in Dave and Ray's direction..AHEM!)

Later bro,

take care~