Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nipples!?!

fierydesire

Originally posted by fierydesire

Big ones or little ones?

doesnt really matter... as long as they dont look like slabs of salami on your chest. you know those huge nasty ones that are the size of the entire boobie... mad funny. i start laugh when i see them.. hee hee...

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by chula22

Nice perky lickable suckable pinchable nipples are the best! Mine are perfectly sized, perfectly colored and perfectly noticable through certain shirts.:D

Damn, girl!!!

I like em about the size of a quarter around, and no bigger than the last knuckle of my pinkie. Long enough to suck on and nibble.

Originally posted by blueguy808

Damn, girl!!!

I like em about the size of a quarter around, and no bigger than the last knuckle of my pinkie. Long enough to suck on and nibble.

Hey you know what? I have never measured my nipples. I think I will take a pocket of change with me to the bathroom in a few.

Ok. Be back soon with the results.

I was thinking of getting mine pierced. Besides Betty, how does everyone else feel about piercing, and do you recommend anywhere in the city? I'm from NJ, but I work downtown. Wouldn't mind traveling for a good job; my ex got her navel done and the pain she went through at Pleasurable Piercings is unlike the jobs done other friends of mine have had.