Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The day after....

fierydesire

When you truly can control your emotions you don't need to completely distance sex from affectionin a black and white fashion in order to keep your head on straight. If I sleep with a girl I have to like her in some way and so I wold prefer if she spends the night and we cuddle, and talk, and laugh - I have more than enough love to go around. Ther's a difference between being affectionate and having a committment IMHO.

Originally posted by fierydesire

..so how do you feel the day after? I mean if it is a one nite stand or not? Do u want the person to leave, cuddle, etc:)

if its a one night stand... then leave. get over it, and bounce. no eggs, no cab, no coffee, no talking... begin the walk of shame... however if its someone I care for and I wish for something to come about then She's awoken with breakfast in bed... or to me eating her out... either way breakfast in bed for someone...

Originally posted by dgmodel

if its a one night stand... then leave. get over it, and bounce. no eggs, no cab, no coffee, no talking... begin the walk of shame... however if its someone I care for and I wish for something to come about then She's awoken with breakfast in bed... or to me eating her out... either way breakfast in bed for someone...

lol cute... :tongue:

Originally posted by dgmodel

It's funny you even say that. The only one night stand I had was with my girl, if you even consider it that. Maybe it was just sex on the first day we met. It was the first for both of us. But I remember thinking to myself "Now what??" I was thinking of just going straight home when I woke up, but I realized that I didn't want to, and she didn't want me to either. We wound up making love again, had some breakfast, mad love again, and then said what we both thought was goodbye. I've been with her ever since.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

It's funny you even say that. The only one night stand I had was with my girl, if you even consider it that. Maybe it was just sex on the first day we met. It was the first for both of us. But I remember thinking to myself "Now what??" I was thinking of just going straight home when I woke up, but I realized that I didn't want to, and she didn't want me to either. We wound up making love again, had some breakfast, mad love again, and then said what we both thought was goodbye. I've been with her ever since.

thats not an offical "one night stand" ........ but it really worked out in your favor :D

if i ever had a one-night stand, it was with someone i tried to have as a bootycall. One night is just too much of a tease....