Clubplanet Nightlife Community

INSOMNIAC FORUM..post in here if you are a NIGHT CREATURE!

Damn... Im a nocturnal creature myself. I just can't seem to sleep at nighttime. It's a side affect from clubbing and working at clubs at nighttime. This suckz... :(But then again.. sometimes I love nighttime because its quiet and peaceful. Aka: The best time to do school work...=X :D

I have no f***in clue.... I suppose because theres just not enough time in the day. To contemplate, that is, all the things that seem so important at the moment but in actuality have no real bearing on anything worthy of such cerebration. Sometimes I think Im destined to waste time, the most valuable commodity I have. Now Im posting incoherent nonsense on a message board @ 4am, contemplating my contemplation of the unimportant...

and the cycle continues :confused:

I'm just trying to get away from anything normal... everybody during the day seems to be so preoccupied and running around and stuff. I'd rather see a drunk roaming the streets at night or some wierdo come out of the darkness and scare the shit out of me. I'm just trying to escape I guess....

i tell myself every night that when i get back to my room i will go right to bed.....but i find myself going in and goin strait to the comp. i don't know what it is ....i just can't fall asleep till day break I just don't like the day. i have to admit though...i love night....i wish i could do everything i need to do during the night. I can just sit here....listen to my music....type to you guys......and i feel right in place

it's nice to know there are others out there wit you ya know

Originally posted by ekcdj

i tell myself every night that when i get back to my room i will go right to bed.....but i find myself going in and goin strait to the comp. i don't know what it is ....i just can't fall asleep till day break I just don't like the day. i have to admit though...i love night....i wish i could do everything i need to do during the night. I can just sit here....listen to my music....type to you guys......and i feel right in place

it's nice to know there are others out there wit you ya know

noo doubt.. werd to that!, night time rules.. espcially with a pc! cause it affords you so many other options..

Originally posted by mugwump

Up all night...

Can't stop my mind..

raising..

raising..

till the day breaks..

Permanent midnight..

eternal JET LAG!

WHY DO YOU STAY UP ALL NIGHT?

3:38am does NOT constitute insomniac bitch....talk to me when it's 5:38...oh wait it's already past that...Damn :confused:

- Pete

:shades2:

Originally posted by schwingep

3:38am does NOT constitute insomniac bitch....talk to me when it's 5:38...oh wait it's already past that...Damn :confused:

- Pete

:shades2:

good grief... at 5:38 a.m. I was getting out of the shower and putting on the war paint and blowing the hair dry.... i leave the house by 6:10 each day!@!!:eek:

I AM A NO DOUBT NIGHT OWL..THAT IS WHY CLUBBIN WAS MEANT FOR ME and how do i manage to do this? simply because i work nights from 11pm to 8am sunday night to thursday nights loading and unloading tractor trailers with a forklift and shipping frieght out all over america while everyone else gets to sleep. i been doing this shit fa like..almost 3 yrs so the schedule is just like fuckin..right on cue for me...for instance think of what yer doing at a weeknight at 3 a.m. Do u know what im doing? takin my fuckin lunchbreak...weird shit huh? everyone asks me "HOW DO U DO IT" i have no clue i just do. like right now im typing this on no sleep and i just got in 2 hours agao from work..i ususally fall asleep by 12 noon and sleep til 5 if i have shit to do...but if not ill sleep til 9:30p.m. get up...leave and make it to work by 11. Guess u can say im one of a kind...but then again...arent all Gemini's one of a kind? ;)