Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave the admin - Please read!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dgat

Mimid you'd be down on your knees sucking me off like the slut you are if i blessed you with my presence. who knows maybe the next time i see you out i'll give you that chance

Originally posted by gaypodisback

Maybe because the minute he tells you something insulting you go and run to DAVE "Ohh Dave please tell me who this is, Ohhh DAVE kick him out, Ohh Dave..." isnt it true Mrs. Mimid?? He might not have been good enough for you but I know plenty of guys who have. And the only who SUCKS (a mean one) is you !! thats with a capital SUCKKKKK, freaking chicken head, dont act like no one has seen you fucking around with different guys every weekend.

Dave, I no longer hold these individuals responsible for this! Please explain why your allowing them to post this! Everyone that is a friend to mimid please reply to this thread and say how unhappy you are with the what's going on to mimid. Please voice yourselves and be heard.

I didn't know about these posts.....this individual is a BASTARD and that's with a capital "B"!

Dave....I recently joined this messege board and I have been very happy with it until now. I have had the opportunity of meeting many great people.....and look forward to meeting many more.

I think this JERK justs wants some attention....he's probably such a low life that this is the only way he can manage to get some!!!!

THis should NOT be allowed......what does all this nonsense have to do with music, clubbing and simply having fun????:confused:

:mad::flame:

someone on this messageboard once said " messageboards are fo posting your opinions, if you don't like it then leave" well it truley hurts to know that you don't agree with my opinions, but oh well DEAL WITH IT!!!!

Originally posted by dgat

someone on this messageboard once said " messageboards are fo posting your opinions, if you don't like it then leave" well it truley hurts to know that you don't agree with my opinions, but oh well DEAL WITH IT!!!!

Ignore him and don't let him defeat the pupose of this thread!

hey georgeacasta 2, i'm a little confused are you a girl or a guy??? the way you cry and bitch is like a girl, but that could be the gay in you, and that avatar that is definetly a girl, or maybe the gay in you, the name sounds like a guy, gender is dick so that could be a guy, or just mean what you like in your mouth...well that could be either be girl or a guy like you too...i give up :confused: :confused: :confused:

It's not rocket science or anything, but I'm pretty certain that "dgat" and "gaypodisback" are one in the same. Check out the writing styles -- choice of words, punctuation, capitalization (and lack thereof at the beginning of some sentences), etc.

I frequent the board to get info and opinions and stay in tune with the nightlife happenings ('cause I visit every few months). Between this board and cooljunkie, I'm straight! Lately though, I've noticed that this controversial character is overrunning the board with his antics. This type of nonsense certainly does need to stop... moderator <hint>.

My plea to "dgat" -- a smart comment sprinkled here or there is fine, but why continue to irritate others (whom you probably don't even know)? For instance, you could be Tiesto for all I know. Then again, you could be a real ugly dude who is mad at the world for some reason. Both ways, at this point, you're anti-social. Some say that being anti-social is a "mental problem." Seriously, your mentality can be compared to terrorists' -- not knowing or caring who you hurt, or what you do, as long as it serves your purpose. In this case, your purpose is just to cause a scene. Well, you've made an impression. Satisfied yet?

How about let's get back to reviews, opinions, and information on the nightlife -- not on personal lives, ok? I'm visiting in a just about a month and I need to keep up with the hot spots. Just maybe "dgat" can get on the right track and contribute instead of degrade??

two cents

georgeacasta2

Old Skool

Your mom's fat pussy stinks......tell her to stop bending over @ the curve for free. Ohhhh, take out the garbage son.....I didn't want to tell you under these circumstances but I'm your father boy! Come and sit on daddy's lap for a pony ride you'll never forget.

thanx for the clarity fag

Dgat, I didn't say that you were "podisgay." I thought that you were "gaypodisback." Anyways, IF I am incorrect, I apologize.

Still, it doesn't mean that you need to be offensive towards others, does it? C'mon -- I think once you cool out and start contributing, you might gain some buddies. Never know what could happen if you were cool with everyone -- hook-ups here and there, invite to parties, or maybe even someone like Mimid could possibly have a beautiful, single girlfriend that you could hook up with -- see what I'm sayin'? It pays to have friends -- not enemies, and this board is a good way to get started.

Be cool.