Clubplanet Nightlife Community

men...how do u like it

missy1026

Originally posted by missy1026

Ok, i was messing around with a guy and while i was giving a blowjob..he didn't like the hands on his dick, he just wanted all mouth, why is that? he doesn't like the sucking the balls thing either... Is that normal for some guys???

wut feels good for some guys doesnt for another.... my bf likes either, all mouth or a lil hand too... and he likes feelin my tongue down a lil lower :tongue:its just a personal preference i guess

Originally posted by missy1026

Ok, i was messing around with a guy and while i was giving a blowjob..he didn't like the hands on his dick, he just wanted all mouth, why is that? he doesn't like the sucking the balls thing either... Is that normal for some guys???

i like it all! hands, suckin the balls, i don't know guys that don't like the balls, !

suckin on balls rule!, just not too hard, it's not a mcdonalds milkshake..

well my boyfriend likes it when i use my mouth and my hands at the same time. he loves it too when i wet my fingers and rub that skin area before his balls but not quite at his ass yet lol , does that have a name?? its like really smooth too.

but yeah i mostly use hands be it either on his cock, rubbing his balls u know all that stuff lol

Originally posted by romy20

yeah im confused too

well its a reference to the d-12 cd, when that record producer guy is yelling at eminem, hes like i wanna sip 40s, fuck bitches, and rock prada. and eminem is just like, rock prada? and its really funny

now where this comes into play in this thread i dont know

i don't like hand jobs coz it has too much friction...blow jobs and pussy only pleeze

and i hate girls sucking on my nuts, coz i think i am ticklish there, or maybe the imagination of being neutered by her teeth

and by the way, that smooth area between the asshole and nuts is called a choad, or a yut depending on where u are from...and it can be for girls and guys...i even think i saw it in this medical dictionary too

when I read that he didn't like her hands on his dick, I had the same confusion eminem had when steve burman talked about rocking prada.... yeah, that and I was listening to the song at the time... sorry for the confusion....

Originally posted by trancend

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

this one time i was getting a handjob from this girl but she forgot to take off her rings...OOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAACCKKKK

DID THE PUBES GET CAUGHT!!!!! AND THE SKIN GET PINCHED!!!>.

wait... what am i asking.. i don't want to know..

ouuuuccchhh