Clubplanet Nightlife Community

paul louth groovetech mix

Nolimit

D: Will check the set out sometime this week. :)

Lee: c'mon no need to be mean when D is simply giving us a link to some kick ass mixes. You guys need to stop attacking him just cos you suspect he's the infamous gaypodisback or whatever that fooking screen name is...really this is so damn petty!

ON with the MUSIC...

Originally posted by loraine

D: Will check the set out sometime this week. :)

Lee: c'mon no need to be mean when D is simply giving us a link to some kick ass mixes. You guys need to stop attacking him just cos you suspect he's the infamous gaypodisback or whatever that fooking screen name is...really this is so damn petty!

ON with the MUSIC...

He does it to me and alot the people on the board all the time? R u defending him or the music?

This kid is tight! Is he still the resident at Wire in London???

Paul Louth said it best himself: "One thing I've always said: I'll always be a clubber first, and a DJ second.  If I could find a way of DJing from the dancefloor I would!!"

TRUE THAT

Vaughan

www.lustpartyonline.com

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

He does it to me and alot the people on the board all the time? R u defending him or the music?

Right, but it was inappropriate for you to insult him on a post where he's simply giving us a link and NOT attacking or criticizing anyone.

This is a messageboard, the Internet--really, people don't take things so seriously on here or at least they shouldn't, afterall not everyone knows who you are or what you look like (except for those of us who've met and keep in contact).

Originally posted by vaughanz

This kid is tight! Is he still the resident at Wire in London???

Paul Louth said it best himself: "One thing I've always said: I'll always be a clubber first, and a DJ second.  If I could find a way of DJing from the dancefloor I would!!"

TRUE THAT

Vaughan

www.lustpartyonline.com

Paul Louth established Wire...so I believe he's still the resident :)