Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Realitygirl Will You........

MARRY ME :love::hump:

I LOVE THE WAY YOU PUT ALL THESE DENNY TSETTOS COCK SUCKER IN THEIR PLACE....IT IS SAD TO SEE HOW THEY GET ALL UP IN ARMS WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT THIS SUCKY DJ....OBVIOUSLY THESE JERSEY-ITES HOES DON'T KNOW WHAT A TRUE DJ REALLY IS ALL ABOUT....

SO TO ALL YOU TSETTOS LOVER....I SUGGEST YOU LISTEN TO D. TENAGLIA, TIESTO, DEEP DISH, TIMO MAAS, JUNIOR V. AND EVEN RYDELL, BORIS, AND ANDREW MENDEZ......AND SEE WHAT YOUR REALLY MISSING OUT ON.

SO REALITYGIRL YOU WANT MY BABY???? ;)

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

I LOVE THE WAY YOU PUT ALL THESE DENNY TSETTOS COCK SUCKER IN THEIR PLACE....IT IS SAD TO SEE HOW THEY GET ALL UP IN ARMS WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT THIS SUCKY DJ....OBVIOUSLY THESE JERSEY-ITES HOES DON'T KNOW WHAT A TRUE DJ REALLY IS ALL ABOUT....

SO TO ALL YOU TSETTOS LOVER....I SUGGEST YOU LISTEN TO D. TENAGLIA, TIESTO, DEEP DISH, TIMO MAAS, JUNIOR V. AND EVEN RYDELL, BORIS, AND ANDREW MENDEZ......AND SEE WHAT YOUR REALLY MISSING OUT ON.

SO REALITYGIRL YOU WANT MY BABY???? ;)

This is coming from an asshole who claims he was at Tempts all summer, goes to World all the time, and went to Joeys when Denny was their. So just answer this simple question Mr. Clean........Why do you keep on coming back to hear Denny?

Oh ya Boris:laugh: :laugh: last time I heard your boy Boring Boris in april, he thought he was JP. Two hour remix of the Bongo song and Blood is pumping.

Chosenqueer all you do is talk shit, you ain't nothing.

I have more respect for bums that wash my windows in the city.

Originally posted by tempkid

This is coming from an asshole who claims he was at Tempts all summer, goes to World all the time, and went to Joeys when Denny was their. So just answer this simple question Mr. Clean........Why do you keep on coming back to hear Denny?

Chosenqueer all you do is talk shit, you ain't nothing.

I have more respect for bums that wash my windows in the city.

LISTEN YOU DENNY COCKSUCKER...THE REASONS WHY I GO TO THESE PLACES IS NOT BECAUSE OF DENNY TSETTOS THEY ARE:

1) MOST OF MY BOYS & BIATCHES LIKE TO GO TO TEMPTS & WORLD.

2) WE ALWAYS GET COMPED SO WE DON'T HAVE TO WAIT IN-LINE UNLIKE LOW LIFES LIKE YOURSELF

3) ALL THE PRETTY PEOPLE LIKE TO CONGREGATE AT THE SAME PLACE....THAT IS WHY I WONDER WHY YOU GET IN THESE PLACES....YOU UGLY THANG

4) FORGET IT....I DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO YOU

Originally posted by jarmenio

Enough is enough already!!! This board has gone to complete shit.

It has. I guess noone has anything better to say!!!!!! If you're board try the sex board at least you can actually create a thought and then post it instead of talking baby shit to each other!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes::blank::idea:

WHAT A BUNCH OF WHINY CRY BABBIES :cry:

MAY I REMIND YOU THAT THIS IS A MESSAGEBOARD AND I CAN COME AND GO AS I PLEASED......BY THE WAY, WITHOUT CHARACTERS LIKE MYSELF THIS BOARD WILL REALLY BE BORING AND SHITTY LIKE ALL OF YOUS'

SO YOU "FOCKERS" BETTER RECOGNIZE.....BEEYOTCH :tongue:

Originally posted by jarmenio

Enough is enough already!!! This board has gone to complete shit.

Wow yo don't wait on line :eek: I will never talk shit to you again. Can I hang out with you beause you don't wait on line?

Please!!! I didn't know Mr. Clean gets the red carpet treatment like a Tom Cruise or Brad Pritt. FYI I never waited on line at Tempts, so does that make me as cool as you. Keep talking shit about me bitch, at least others know me on this board, you are just pathetic fucking degenerate. I'm better looking than you an I can kick your ass.

GOODFELLA AND TEMPKID THE REASON WHY YOU LOONEYS NEVER WAIT IN LINE IS BECAUSE MANAGEMENT ALWAYS MISTAKE YOU FOR THOSE MEXICAN CLEANING PEOPLE....SO WHY DON'T YOU SCRUB THOSE TOILETS AFTER I PISS ON IT

GOODFELLA WHY DON'T YOU JUST QUIT THE ACADEMY CAUSE YOU WILL JUST BE WASTING THEIR TIME AND TAKING UP OTHER PEOPLE SPOT WHO IS MORE COMPETENT THAT YOUR SORRY ASS XBEBEKISS COULD VOUCH FOR THAT FATTY.

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

SO TO ALL YOU TSETTOS LOVER....I SUGGEST YOU LISTEN TO D. TENAGLIA, TIESTO, DEEP DISH, TIMO MAAS, JUNIOR V. AND EVEN RYDELL, BORIS, AND ANDREW MENDEZ......AND SEE WHAT YOUR REALLY MISSING OUT ON. SO REALITYGIRL YOU WANT MY BABY???? ;)

just because someone likes denny doesn't mean they never go hear other dj's! last time i checked it is ok to like different dj's and types of music! i have heard almost all of the dj's you named and can enjoy/appreciate them all. not everyone likes the same shit ...different sounds for different crowds and enviroments!!