Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the diffrence between

tempkid

Originally posted by tempkid

a Redsox hot dog and a Yankee's hot dog ?

You

can

eat

a

Yankee

hot dog

in october

:laugh:

:mad: Now that is just uncalled for!!

The Bostonians have been cheering for you ever since the Oct. 11 tragedy! Instead of being a AS&*LE....keep your comments to yourself.

Originally posted by roxychic

:mad: Now that is just uncalled for!!

The Bostonians have been cheering for you ever since the Oct. 11 tragedy! Instead of being a AS&*LE....keep your comments to yourself.

Wow relax sweethart it was just a joke, and what does the WTC tradgey have to with a baseball joke:confused:

Originally posted by tempkid

Wow relax sweethart it was just a joke, and what does the WTC tradgey have to with a baseball joke:confused:

It has to do w/coming together as a country. And BTW...it killed me when the Red Sox no longer had a shot at the World Series....:(

So please...ZIP IT!!!:D

Originally posted by roxychic

It has to do w/coming together as a country. And BTW...it killed me when the Red Sox no longer had a shot at the World Series....:(

So please...ZIP IT!!!:D

Ok I'm sorry:D So your just telling me the terriost won, and I should never tell a friendly rival joke between two citys. My bad, I will never tell a joke again.

So Jeter has the all time post seaon record for hits

I was just wondering how many post season hits Nomar has?

Does he even have any, not his fault his team can't even make it to the post season. Rumor has it that after next year when Nomar's contract is up, he's going to sighn with the Yankee's and play thirdbase. You can't beat them, so Join them. Clemens is a smart man

• 2 weeks later...

ahh... after all the big talk from both boston fans and yanks fans this year, it comes down to this. the sox got plagued by injuries and couldnt do anything after july. the yanks went most of the way, but became up the biggest losers of all since they worked harder than anybody to lose.

oh well. baseball is still a great fan sport. it was a real thrill watching the sox for much of this year. the yanks dbacks series was a good one too, going to the bottom of the 9th.

so, all together now... 1, 2, 3,... just wait until next year!

I was so disappointed to see Miami play like dogshit the other day b/c it made Boston College look like a respectable team when they suck my ass....the better won....you were so close only 9 yards away...so close....Nomar and Pedro will be in pinstripes in 2 years....bye bye team....1918.......1918.....1918....Boston will never win a World Series ever......