Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Msoprano's Official Johnny Vicious Roll Call!!!!!

Oh this sux!! I don't think I'll be ready and able to go to the Vicious set on the 2nd of November @ Factory!! At Exit last Friday I busted up my toe in all the confusion, and it's looking soo bad right now.. I can barely walk let along dance.. ohhhh!!

:( :( :(

But I guess we'll have to see how things go by next week.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xtcgspot

we're soooooo goin. i cant stay late cuz i got work in the morning, but i wanna see everyone at the meetup again. hopefully u'll come with me right babe? i might go up there by myself if ya dont wanna go.

bro if she dont wanan go come anyway....we will be on the dance floor getting nuts

Originally posted by msoprano13

bro if she dont wanan go come anyway....we will be on the dance floor getting nuts

hell yeah kid!!! i hope she comes, but if not, i probably will just head up there alone, and meet up with u guys. although, if i wasnt a complete loser, wait, let me re-phrase: if my friends werent such losers, i would find someone else to go with me.

we're soooooo goin. i cant stay late cuz i got work in the morning, but i wanna see everyone at the meetup again. hopefully u'll come with me right babe? i might go up there by myself if ya dont wanna go.

i hear you on the friends bit...i only have 3 clubbing friends so its kinda wack but thats why i love the board casue i can meet mad cool people

grrrrrrrrrr....... i have to think about it... i guess ill go but that means im gonna have to lie about sleepin out again :rolleyes:

Originally posted by linabina

grrrrrrrrrr....... i have to think about it... i guess ill go but that means im gonna have to lie about sleepin out again :rolleyes:

just frickin tell ur parents where ur goin for real for once. they gotta deal with it. we're not gonna get bombed or infected with anthrax. they gotta realize that.

just frickin tell ur parents where ur goin for real for once. they gotta deal with it. we're not gonna get bombed or infected with anthrax. they gotta realize that.

i cant... u cant blame them for worrying about me... if i tell them and then they dont let me go, then i cant go. cuz if i then lie and tell them im stayin out they wont believe me. trust me i wish i could just tell them this time but i know they wont like it and i hate lying.. but if u want me to go then just let me lie and do wut i gotta do lol.... :tongue:

Originally posted by msoprano13

biiiiiiiizzzzzzump

this is staying up until next fri

Word bro. People, let's get this meet up strong! Come out and meet some wonderful people while listening to killer beats by the man himself, Johnny Vicious. You will not be disappointed.:eek::):D

Originally posted by linabina

i cant... u cant blame them for worrying about me... if i tell them and then they dont let me go, then i cant go. cuz if i then lie and tell them im stayin out they wont believe me. trust me i wish i could just tell them this time but i know they wont like it and i hate lying.. but if u want me to go then just let me lie and do wut i gotta do lol.... :tongue:

how bout we talk about this in person, instead of over a messageboard, k. hehe :tongue:

Originally posted by az-tec

Yea..Ill be there...this time I wont be doing a party beforehand, so I should be there b4 5am...lol

maybe I can drag Mr. Groove with me...lol

cant wait to hear Johnny tear it up again:)

YaY Andy is coming....havent seen u in a while

Yea ima be there

Vicious last time at SF was sick.....i was mangled out of my mind

that was a one time thing lolz

who knows what may happen this time

Soprano ur gonna dance with me right =)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

YaY Andy is coming....havent seen u in a while

Yea ima be there

Vicious last time at SF was sick.....i was mangled out of my mind

that was a one time thing lolz

who knows what may happen this time