Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arabs Arrested @ CostCo in Wayne, NJ

Yo, it's no longer "What is the world coming to?"

.. it's what it has gone to.. read the following email:

yesterday, two arabians went into the Costco in Wayne, NJ and bought five thousand $ worth of candy. So costco called the cops and told them. The FBI cought one of the arabs and the other one got away with the candy. The arabic that got caught was illegaly in the country and the FBI thinks the candy is a way to spread the Anthrax virus. pass this on to help protect the country and our kids who will be trick or treating on October 31.. >>

E-Mail me @ En0rgize@aol.com if you wuold like to spread the E-Mail.

Thanks

Justin

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djustinh

yesterday, two arabians went into the Costco in Wayne, NJ and bought five thousand $ worth of candy. So costco called the cops and told them. The FBI cought one of the arabs and the other one got away with the candy. The arabic that got caught was illegaly in the country and the FBI thinks the candy is a way to spread the Anthrax virus. pass this on to help protect the country and our kids who will be trick or treating on October 31.. >>

Thanks

Justin

not to sound like an asshole , but bro, read a paper or turn on some credible news. The guys bought 15k worth of candy. Yes their visas expired but they also own a candy distributorship.....Even 7-11 buys some of their candy from costco...This is not un common, so don't scare ppl especially the ppl on here with kids.

Originally posted by saleen351

not to sound like an asshole , but bro, read a paper or turn on some credible news. The guys bought 15k worth of candy. Yes their visas expired but they also own a candy distributorship.....Even 7-11 buys some of their candy from costco...This is not un common, so don't scare ppl especially the ppl on here with kids.

THis is going to kill me,but i have to agree with Saleen on this one.

Originally posted by djustinh

Thanks

Justin

Let's get the facts straight before you start any type of hysteria.

1) It was at the COSTCO in Hackensack and not Wayne. This I know b/c my pops is the City Manager of Hackensack and was on the Channel 12 news about this.

2) The guys were Arabs, yes, but that is like blaming all the jewish people for the Titantic.........You know the joke, Iceberg, Goldberg, what's the difference.

3) the guys actually go to Flea markets and re-sell the candy as the distributorship that they say they are.

It kills me too, COSMIC, but I have to agree with CORKY too!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nabuc1

Buddy that story is like two weeks old already. The two men where buying it for retail. Like Saleen said don't start spreading shit. (I also agree with Cosmic). We don't need anymore mass hysteria.

Yup - exactly. And a crocodile is going to jump out of the toilet and bite you in the ass - I swear - I got the e-mail. Someone overheard it at the CIA...

Give me a break...

You know what, I don't know what the harm was in this warning... I mean lets be realistic, it is not like this warning is completely off based. Maybe the story has been distorted and the actual event at Costco was not a terrorist action however under the circumstances I don't think it is a bad idea to spread warnings of possible wrong doings. I have heard many crazy stories about Halloween some or maybe even all may not be true, but I don’t see the harm in being warned and take a few extra precautions on that particular day. There is no such thing as being overly careful in a time of War. Sorry to be the bearer of Bad news this is war and we are smack in the middle of it.

Originally posted by sigmagal

You know what, I don't know what the harm was in this warning... I mean lets be realistic, it is not like this warning is completely off based. Maybe the story has been distorted and the actual event at Costco was not a terrorist action however under the circumstances I don't think it is a bad idea to spread warnings of possible wrong doings. I have heard many crazy stories about Halloween some or maybe even all may not be true, but I don’t see the harm in being warned and take a few extra precautions on that particular day. There is no such thing as being overly careful in a time of War. Sorry to be the bearer of Bad news this is war and we are smack in the middle of it.

OMG - are we - are you serious? All this time I thought that this was one big celebration!

I am just being a wiseass - it is good to be cautious, but I think everyone is neurotic enough that we need to focus on the things that are true...

Originally posted by drama

OMG - are we - are you serious? All this time I thought that this was one big celebration!

I am just being a wiseass - it is good to be cautious, but I think everyone is neurotic enough that we need to focus on the things that are true...

Dam D you are on Fire .. Are you going tonight ? And what about SIR KEEZ ALOTS (AKA SWEENZ) ?? I am Ready ...

Peace T