Clubplanet Nightlife Community

in regards to the Pod posts......

sgtfury

one thing i can say about the Clubplanet/Miami boards is that there are many people who have strong opinions...and for the most part, everyone shares thier opinions, agrees, disagrees...but, its usually kept pretty civil.....i do find it interesting that some use the messageboards as a way to hide behind a computer name and insult people...its very easy to verbally attack someone when you are hiding behind a keyboard...i wonder if these same individuals would ever come close to having the balls to say the same things in person????

i think we all know the answer to that question....

this is my opinion: express your self, but leave the elementary school name calling and personal attacks at home...or maybe ill have to give you the ass kickin your stank ass mother never did...if the shoe fits...feel free to PM me.

Originally posted by sgtfury

one thing i can say about the Clubplanet/Miami boards is that there are many people who have strong opinions...and for the most part, everyone shares thier opinions, agrees, disagrees...but, its usually kept pretty civil.....i do find it interesting that some use the messageboards as a way to hide behind a computer name and insult people...its very easy to verbally attack someone when you are hiding behind a keyboard...i wonder if these same individuals would ever come close to having the balls to say the same things in person????

i think we all know the answer to that question....

this is my opinion: express your self, but leave the elementary school name calling and personal attacks at home...or maybe ill have to give you the ass kickin your stank ass mother never did...if the shoe fits...feel free to PM me.

that was expressed brilliantly.... :)