"I wanna......"

romy20

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

Oh, they came back? them freaky-deakies!! Must have been while I was in the back setting up the swing??

...said THE man

Yhea they came back. They figured since they don't celebrate holidays i.e. New Years. They were trying to get an early start. So after you set up the swing I gave them a swift push and put on the strap on and waited for them to swing back well and umm........ you know the rest........ all that Jake the Jehovah could say was ohh *****ouch***#@&%!@(#&%!%&

But then he began to like it......:cool: :cool: :D

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

Yhea they came back. They figured since they don't celebrate holidays i.e. New Years. They were trying to get an early start. So after you set up the swing I gave them a swift push and put on the strap on and waited for them to swing back well and umm........ you know the rest........ all that Jake the Jehovah could say was ohh *****ouch***#@&%!@(#&%!%&

But then he began to like it......:cool: :cool: :D

I swear Jake was the one in Pulp Friction with the hood? :laugh: :laugh:

We have to try and recruit some Hairy Krishnah's, and you could probably sweet talk a nun... if worse comes to worst, we'll just take a reasonable fascimile of one in a Halloween costume.

Deal??

I swear Jake was the one in Pulp Friction with the hood? :laugh: :laugh:

We have to try and recruit some Hairy Krishnah's, and you could probably sweet talk a nun... if worse comes to worst, we'll just take a reasonable fascimile of one in a Halloween costume.

Deal??

Holy shit!!! I think you're right he was!!!! I thought I saw him running back and forth in our basement!!!!! I thought it was a squirrel!!!!!

Sweet talking the Nun should not be so hard considering I went to an all girls catholic school!!!!! Im betting that some of the dyke teachers and students would also be willing to participate. I'll just round them up at the pep rally!!! That way there will be some cheerleaders there too.......ummmm can't wait

POM POMS anyone??? oh yhea and if you didn't notice yet thats a deal!!!!!;):laugh::idea:

Holy shit!!! I think you're right he was!!!! I thought I saw him running back and forth in our basement!!!!! I thought it was a squirrel!!!!!

Sweet talking the Nun should not be so hard considering I went to an all girls catholic school!!!!! Im betting that some of the dyke teachers and students would also be willing to participate. I'll just round them up at the pep rally!!! That way there will be some cheerleaders there too.......ummmm can't wait

POM POMS anyone??? oh yhea and if you didn't notice yet thats a deal!!!!!;):laugh::idea:

HEY!!!!!!!!!!! no squirrel talk.. You know I'm scared of them. :gas: The gerbil incident of '99 didn't help any, either. thankyouverymuch

The catholic school bit explaind A LOT. How come you never told me that before, I thought you were just dressing up in those pictures.

I know a few models, strippers and ballerinas that might be interested. I'm starting to miss the days it was just you and me, ah well, I'll get over it.. or under them, as the case may be.

HEY!!!!!!!!!!! no squirrel talk.. You know I'm scared of them. :gas: The gerbil incident of '99 didn't help any, either. thankyouverymuch

The catholic school bit explaind A LOT. How come you never told me that before, I thought you were just dressing up in those pictures.

I know a few models, strippers and ballerinas that might be interested. I'm starting to miss the days it was just you and me, ah well, I'll get over it.. or under them, as the case may be.

Oh HONEY!!!!!

Im so sorry!!!! I forgot about the gerbil incident.

I thought you knew I went to catholic school !!!! Even though I was singing "Hit me baby one more time" and you knew just where to put it.......

As far as the ballerinas my tu-tu is a little dusty!!!! I have some leg warmers from jazz class you can put them on your*****

That'll keep ***** nice and warm!!!!

Don't worry baby well get some quality time alone soon!!!! Ya know the holiday season is always the BUSIEST!!!!!!!!! wink wink;) ;):tongue:

Oh HONEY!!!!!

Im so sorry!!!! I forgot about the gerbil incident.

I thought you knew I went to catholic school !!!! Even though I was singing "Hit me baby one more time" and you knew just where to put it.......

As far as the ballerinas my tu-tu is a little dusty!!!! I have some leg warmers from jazz class you can put them on your*****

That'll keep ***** nice and warm!!!!

Don't worry baby well get some quality time alone soon!!!! Ya know the holiday season is always the BUSIEST!!!!!!!!! wink wink;) ;):tongue:

Did you have any junior high flashbacks when I was pulling on your handlebar pigtails?

You won't be wearing the tu-tu that long anyway, so we can just scrap it all together, if you don't mind.

How could I NOT be warm.. and you know the word nice isn't in my vocabulary. :mad::tongue::mad: <--- that tongue does not stick out nearly fast enough.

We better get some alone time soon, the hot tub only holds two comfortably.. well... horizontally, anyway ::shrug:: :rolleyes:

Did you have any junior high flashbacks when I was pulling on your handlebar pigtails?

You won't be wearing the tu-tu that long anyway, so we can just scrap it all together, if you don't mind.

How could I NOT be warm.. and you know the word nice isn't in my vocabulary. :mad::tongue::mad: <--- that tongue does not stick out nearly fast enough.

We better get some alone time soon, the hot tub only holds two comfortably.. well... horizontally, anyway ::shrug:: :rolleyes:

More like elementary school memories:blank:

OHH IM BAD!!!!!!!!!

Oh and the hot tub is ready to go!!! When Tony came over to fix it yesterday I told him just to make sure that it would only fit the 2 of us!!!!!! I told him that the holiday season is drawing near and we needed to prepare ourselves.

The tu-tu can only CUM off if you pull it out with your teeth!!! And you can pull on more then just my pigtails!!!!!!!! ANYTIME!!!!:hump:

More like elementary school memories:blank:

OHH IM BAD!!!!!!!!!

Oh and the hot tub is ready to go!!! When Tony came over to fix it yesterday I told him just to make sure that it would only fit the 2 of us!!!!!! I told him that the holiday season is drawing near and we needed to prepare ourselves.

The tu-tu can only CUM off if you pull it out with your teeth!!! And you can pull on more then just my pigtails!!!!!!!! ANYTIME!!!!:hump:

I was trying to protect your honor, what's left of it. :tongue:

BAD? see understatement, page. 69. ;)

I hope that's all you said to Tony, you better clean out all the prophylactics before I get there. :mad:

Working on my jaw exercises :laugh:

Originally posted by cintron

upjumpdaboogie and rocketfuel76... GET A ROOM ALREADY!!!

haha CHRIST I noticed half this thread is ALL YOU TWO.

don't either of you have AIM?:hat:

What's worse, the exhibitionists, or the voyeurs who read through an entire thread. Get some perspective.

:D

our room is the room of life 4:20 baby!

upjumpdaboogie and rocketfuel76... GET A ROOM ALREADY!!!

haha CHRIST I noticed half this thread is ALL YOU TWO.

don't either of you have AIM?:hat:

Would you like to join us?????? I have an extra tu-tu and a strap on but only if you're willing to........ and Jake wants a piece of you too!!!!!!

My baby and I don't need to get a room thats what CP sex board is for!!!!!! :o:eek:

LOL hahahah i'm rolling on the floor over here.

A strap on, eh? I dunno about that. Ask Siceone. he might get jealous.

(just kidding honey)

haha oh i can already hear him getting ready to kill me.

upjumpdaboogie - of COURSE i'm going to read through an entire thread! It's like eating icecream too fast. You get that brain freeze and it really hurts and then what do you do...

EAT MORE FUCKING ICE CREAM. :)

Rocketfuel76 - What size tutu? And is it pink?

(just kidding honey)

upjumpdaboogie - of COURSE i'm going to read through an entire thread! It's like eating icecream too fast. You get that brain freeze and it really hurts and then what do you do...

funny thing!! when I went to reply, it said I had to log in or moderator disabled my account, I was hysterical, too funny.

You're one of those people who vacuum.. and see a piece of lint not being picked up, and then pick it up, and put it back down and try and vacuum it up, aren't you.

(just kidding honey)

The tutu is a size medium can you squeeze in there or here or umm....everywhere.......... Its has a thong attached for special occasions such as this........

And where is this Siceone I hear so much about????? I want him on on this too...... Siceone WHERE ARE YOU:confused: ???

I have some scooby snacks over here!!!!!!! And then some.........;)

funny thing!! when I went to reply, it said I had to log in or moderator disabled my account, I was hysterical, too funny.

You're one of those people who vacuum.. and see a piece of lint not being picked up, and then pick it up, and put it back down and try and vacuum it up, aren't you.

BABY I told you we would never get anytime alone!!!!!:( :(

But I will enjoy CINTRON AS WELL>>>>

GET OVER HERE BOY......:tongue:

Yeah and i laugh the whole time i'm doing it. :D

It's been a hard week, kid. gotta break the stress down somehow. Have you had string cheese? That too is funny :)

hehe ;) RocketFuel.... that's such a sexy name.

I'll get sice on here. he does Tutus way better than i do.

Originally posted by trancend

yeah, just keep telling yourself that ;) ;) ;)

UNTIL I KILL YOUR BOYFRIEND...then we will see hahaha

dear god help me if he reads this...i am weak and feeble, hes big and tough

dont worry justin, i got yer back cause i wanna piece of romina too