Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cooljunkie 1st Birthday Party @ Space feat. Sean Bauzay & Kurtis Patrick!!!

cooljunkie

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by meng

I'm going to have to pull a Rocky Balboa!!!!

Thanks, Joey!

Sean, I'm so sorry I didn't notice this thread......congrats, congrats, congrats......it's well deserved. You've earned it! If you can spin early I will def be there to support you along with nightstar. Looking forward to listening to you spin.

You won't be disappointed. I promise. Not only do I need you guys' support but so do the junkies. There is still time before then, so let's see what time slot I get before you guys determine if you're going to stick around for my set or not. But like I said, you all should go early regardless to get in for free and get free drinks from 10-midnight.

Originally posted by meng

You won't be disappointed. I promise. Not only do I need you guys' support but so do the junkies. There is still time before then, so let's see what time slot I get before you guys determine if you're going to stick around for my set or not. But like I said, you all should go early regardless to get in for free and get free drinks from 10-midnight.

Could'nt agree with ya more Seannnnnn

Sean,

VERY bigs props to ya brother! I wish I wasn't always working, this would be something I would go spin late for! All of the CP peeps are way cool the way your dishing out all this love! I'm telling you... this is how Miami will evolve into a true music scene, by supporting our locals as much as possible! The Lust crew all wish you the best, we're sure you're gonna rock it no matter what time! Miami needs to support the locals... when enough big clubs piss off the big dogs we're all that's left!!!!!!!

~We'll see you on the dancefloor!

Vaughan

www.lustpartyonline.com

It is VERY cool the way you guys have responded to this. I appreciate it BIGTIME!!! I hope that this is only the beginning for me. I do need you guys to support especially if you dig my style. That night at Space will be very important and I plan to make the best impression I can.

We're just going to have to kidnap Burridge until after my set, then we could set him loose at the door of Crobar.:D