Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sisters and Theyre Boyfriends...

dgmodel

My sister has the Worst taste in men latley... she recently broke up with this guy she was seeing for 11 yrs. and now shes out on the lam looking for a new guy to fill his void... however she keeps on meeting these ASSHOLES... Everytime She introduces me to one of these new guys they just get worse and worse...

Real Dick heads... Then this brings me to my other two sisters who have even worst taste in men... uhhhh... shit i cant take this anymore...

anyone else have sisters or brothers with bad taste in partners???

I was an only child... my parents said.. why mess with perfection. JUST KIDDING... they actually said.. I'm not going through this anymore, one is enough.

On the subject of sisters, it's usually a good idea to stay away from the sisters of your friends, especially since relationships have such a low percentage of working out. my $.02

No offense, but girls as well as guys in general have horrible taste in partners. Even you, even me, at some point, you have to trust that she's smart and will outgrow and overcome the jerks/asshole phase. It's still unfortunate though.

Guys like us are not a dime a dozen...

Originally posted by dgmodel

My sister has the Worst taste in men latley... she recently broke up with this guy she was seeing for 11 yrs. and now shes out on the lam looking for a new guy to fill his void... however she keeps on meeting these ASSHOLES... Everytime She introduces me to one of these new guys they just get worse and worse...

Real Dick heads... Then this brings me to my other two sisters who have even worst taste in men... uhhhh... shit i cant take this anymore...

Hey you might not like them, but your sisters do...you shouldn't criticize your sisters taste. If she's happy then u should be happy, right? :D

Originally posted by missy1026

Hey you might not like them, but your sisters do...you shouldn't criticize your sisters taste. If she's happy then u should be happy, right? :D

boys will be boys and brothers will be brothers.... ive got 2 older ones and one little one... and the 2 older ones, even if they like my bf, theyll still be overly protective... its just their nature...ive learned to live with it

Originally posted by dgmodel

i think the quality of men out there is going down... most of them are assholes.

Originally posted by somebitch

i think the quality of men out there is going down... most of them are assholes.

they're going down because a) the good ones get taken, but I guess those same nice guys are "finishing last" so they end up damaged back in the mating pool. B) the assholes are left to breed and procreate amongst themselves just multiplying them. c) a guy can only get away with what a women let's him get away, for the most part. It's not a one sided equation. Don't tell me that some degenerates of your gender have not contributed to the delinquency of a male.

next.

Originally posted by somebitch

LMFAO

yeah some of us can be, and even i have at times, sometimes and often unintentionally. you can be an asshole for anything you do.

for example;

i recently ran into this girl that i grew up with, we've hung out in a group setting a few times, she wants to go out and get involved and i on the other hand do not, because i don't i am perceived as an asshole. i could on the other hand, bow to her wants and go out with her, say to dinner and then lets say we get fucked up (which will happen) and she's totally coming on to me and we get it on (great i finally get some ass). but then the next day, i'm happy cause i got some, only to remember that i'm not intereted in a relationship (with her), and because she had a great time the night before she's even more into me. then i end it because i don't want a relationship, and now i'm still an asshole, because i did as she wanted and took her out, we hooked up and now i'm holding true to the course i had set earlier.

either way i'm an asshole, i guess i should just start hookin' up like a tow truck, hahaha.

seriously though, can a good guy win? i do the right thing, don't out out with her, or get in her pants (taking advantage of her feelings for me) and i still come out at the shit end of the stick.

Originally posted by missy1026

yeah but i never had probs with her men in the past, nor her guy friends.. its just latley this new batch of left over club trash she brings home...

theyre all dumb as rocks, and could hold a conversion for about as long as they can hold a 2ton rock...

They have nothing to offer, theyre uneducated, uncooth, and have vile personalities... blaaaaaghghghghghgh... :puke:

Shit...