Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drinking K???

bkissa

Had a buddy who was on his way back from Cancun...bugged out at last minute with a Liq he was going to bring back...he popped...we split...tase horrible and I felt like yackin the whole plane ride home.

I'm sure it's better when dosed correctly though.

IM is the best way...99% peeps won't go that route...stick with cooking unless you wanna play hardball:drunk:

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

please don't inject it just stick to sniffing it** Sniffing it does the job well enough**

agreed, but I know people who can hole on 75mg from a little prick in their shoulder, but it would take them 250mg of powder and all that crap running down their throat to reach the same place.

I don't know anyone who has IM'ed it who will do it any other way now. Makes you wonder.

but then again, I used to give myself alergy shots regularly and it is the same thing, very small thin needle in the shoulder or thigh or where ever.

If I were more of a K head, I would IM it just for monitary reasons :)

Originally posted by shroomy

agreed, but I know people who can hole on 75mg from a little prick in their shoulder, but it would take them 250mg of powder and all that crap running down their throat to reach the same place.

I don't know anyone who has IM'ed it who will do it any other way now. Makes you wonder.

but then again, I used to give myself alergy shots regularly and it is the same thing, very small thin needle in the shoulder or thigh or where ever.

If I were more of a K head, I would IM it just for monitary reasons :)

I don't know * Everything is a whole different thing when it comes to needles **F**k that

I'm sure all the jackheads would be the first to lay into some clubber shooting K into their arm.

Jackheads mind - "OK...let me get a big needle and shoot synthetic hormoines made for pigs, horse, cattle into my ass and it's not wrong because it make me look better" (in some people eyes)

K-User - "Instead of cooking animal tranqulizer and making it a powder so I can sniff it damaging my nasal membranes...maybe I should use a needle and administer it the way it was meant to be done"

djscotphreak - I don't do drugs

Originally posted by shroomy

BTW there are a buch of pills that are being sold as E that are really K going around. (supermans btw)

Some folks love them and some hate em but either way you are talking about taking K oraly, the same as drinking it.

Maybe that would explain why everyone got so sick to their stomach a couple Fridays ago.. it was from those damn triple-stacked supermen..

Ketamine is one of the few drugs that exhibits uniquely different effects depending on method of administration (how you do it).... IM/IV, intranasal (snorting), or oral (liquid).

IM/IV isn't what most people think... yeah, disco got it right that IM is in the arm, or some, do it in the pectoral. IV for K is literally with an IV infusion bag with proper dosing (as we did it in the old days) -- being that in the old days, it was all pharmacists, chemists, and doctors.

Oral, the liquid, means longer trips with smaller doses usually... and longer times to set-in. It is usually equivalent to snorting, just a different way. so is packing powder and taking it up the bum, btw (as many do E). Longer ride, slower onset.

snorting means easier method to do it is all... taking it to the club more easily. And, for some, controlling the decent into K-land/K-hole. The point for those who used to do it IM/IV, is that you can do the same, just in a different way. And keep in mind, those who did it IV/IM were medical professionals, so they knew EXACTLY how much to do IM/IV and still be safe.

-- Rob