Clubplanet Nightlife Community

C'mon people....

wats up scotty! haven't seen u at limelight recently. did you know I thought your clubplanet sn was scottie 2 hottie. LOL u know the wrestler from wwf or was is wcw. Anyways, my bad for thinking that. haha. :)

This week is soooo boring. I think I'm actually gonna go watch a movie on friday night "the one" with jet li. looks pretty cool. how about you guys?

Originally posted by 4elements

This week is soooo boring. I think I'm actually gonna go watch a movie on friday night "the one" with jet li. looks pretty cool. how about you guys?

OoOooh...Jet Li!

I'm def seeing that wit ya babe! That is the only

thing I am looking forward to...that just tells you how

fun NY has been lately. Oh well... next week, Nov 1st

@ CentroFly with SebFontaine....whoo hoo! Can't wait!

:hat:

Originally posted by nyc420

It's all your fault....biatch.:laugh:

If effort to make the boards lively again, GO D'BACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yankees are gonna lose this time around. How are they gonna get through Kurt Schilling and Randy Johnson? Impossible!!!!!!!

CTWarrior's prediction: D'Backs in 6!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ctwarrior

If effort to make the boards lively again, GO D'BACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yankees are gonna lose this time around. How are they gonna get through Kurt Schilling and Randy Johnson? Impossible!!!!!!!

:blank:

BXBOMBS prediction: Trot Nixon and Brian Daubach both shoot record 83 at Beantown pitch and putt, Manny Ramirez and Pedro Martinez arrested at a bath house with underage boys and NOMAAAHHH gets sick of watching the Yanks every Octber on tv and kills himself

Originally posted by ctwarrior