Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandstorm - Jan Driver

ibclubbin

Originally posted by ibclubbin

i know its not 5 second new but anyone else feelin this? I think it puts a nice spin on what is undeniably one of the most energetic, floorfillers of all time.

BG

Def. feeling this mix of Sandstorm along with the one Superchumbo did.........

When Sandstorm came out, it was like a whole new generation of music. It stood alone, and it filled up the dance floor like nothing. I dropped the Superchumbo mix last week, and it still fills the floor. Even though this song is old, and local radio sometimes plays it out.. it is still undeniably the best dance track of all time.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by DJMikeE

djkrackct

i understand what youre saying cuz people who once hated house music in general found themselves dancing to this track. However, I think "Do it Again" by R and G really jumpstarted a new generation, well for me at least :cool:

I def agree, I had a music shop send me the Razor and guido cd in college and I was hooked so was everyone at my school. I use to bring it to parties and play it and tons of ppl wanted a copy, so I went into business for myself selling cds.