Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:chula,dgmodel,atomicapples,xtcgspot,linabina,tastyt,barvybe,trancend,clubkat,

bluegirl

MEETUP SPOT SUGGESTION:

How bout on the floor to the left of the stage (when facing the stage) every 2 hours or so. (2am, 4am, 6am, 8am). I can't promise i'll make it (damn dinner / drinks / bday thing from 8pm to 5am), but if i do not only is this on the floor so you can dance while u'r waiting, but its also:

WHERE THE sf BOARD CREW HANGS OUT! So, if u'r asking about and find urself talking to a russian (i'm not russian btw, but at least half the SF board is), as them if they know BarVybe - great fucking group of people, and hard partiers / dancers all.

Look for me at 6!!!

(If i had a pic here, i'd post it to make finding y'all easier)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by barvybe

MEETUP SPOT SUGGESTION:

How bout on the floor to the left of the stage (when facing the stage) every 2 hours or so. (2am, 4am, 6am, 8am). I can't promise i'll make it (damn dinner / drinks / bday thing from 8pm to 5am), but if i do not only is this on the floor so you can dance while u'r waiting, but its also:

WHERE THE sf BOARD CREW HANGS OUT! So, if u'r asking about and find urself talking to a russian (i'm not russian btw, but at least half the SF board is), as them if they know BarVybe - great fucking group of people, and hard partiers / dancers all.

Look for me at 6!!!

(If i had a pic here, i'd post it to make finding y'all easier)

ok that sounds good

i'm gonna be a cheerleader red and white outfit

Originally posted by glowdancer

ok that sounds good

i'm gonna be a cheerleader red and white outfit

I'm cuming as a big pom pom then ;-)

I may actually be non-costumed since the late arrival and the b-day thing i gotta do before is at a nice restaurant and then a lounge and no costumes.....grrrrrrrrrrrr.....they better let my ass in post 5:00 am without one.

(there's an idea, i could just go nakey.....hmmmm)