Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meeting the Family!

lollib

Ok, I am going out with this guy on Sunday and it is our first date. He mentioned something about coming in and meeting my one year old nephew when he comes to pick me up. That would also include him meeting my mom, sister and brother in law. I dont know about everyone else but I'm not really down with people meeting my family on the first date. Would I be a bitch to tell him I would prefer that he didnt? Does anyone else see where I am coming from?

Originally posted by lollib

Ok, I am going out with this guy on Sunday and it is our first date. He mentioned something about coming in and meeting my one year old nephew when he comes to pick me up. That would also include him meeting my mom, sister and brother in law. I dont know about everyone else but I'm not really down with people meeting my family on the first date. Would I be a bitch to tell him I would prefer that he didnt? Does anyone else see where I am coming from?

Not at all families are NOT for meeting on the first date!!!!!!:blown:

Originally posted by drama

Definitely agree with that one. A first date is way too soon to meet the family - first you have to see if this person is even worthy of another date - let alone getting to know your family...

Thanks for the advice w/sex with the ex!! I think your right I think it may be hate fucking!!!!!!! Thought about it and it sounds pretty accurate!!!

It's too early to for him to meet your family. If you don't want to seem rude to him by flatly saying no, make the excuse that your nephew is sleeping or not feeling well.

Just make sure to be ready by the time he picks you so you can meet him at the door.

i NEVER introduce anyone to my family other than my boyfriends.... ive never had anyone ive just started dating want to meet my family so im not sure what id do in that situation...

probably just tell him to call me when he pulls up so i know he's there..........giving him the hint to STAY IN THE CAR without being too rude :D

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

Thanks for the advice w/sex with the ex!! I think your right I think it may be hate fucking!!!!!!! Thought about it and it sounds pretty accurate!!!

No problem! I learned that bit of advice through personal experience. My ex-boyfriend was a fucking jerkoff and I hate him now, but the sex was UNBELIEVABLE - How sick!