Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I want to aplogize to everyone here

Next time, think before you speak.

I don't recall ever hearing anyone mention how "popular" you were on these boards. As I've said before - Problem solve or don't complain...

And by the way, just for the record - your post was NOT an apology, it was an insult.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nikkibear

But damn do I miss the old times. I used to could not wait to get on here and read the posts on here. I laughed, cried, then laughed some more. You guys on here now are nice people but you could not even begin to comprehend what it was like in the past. Blueangel (god rest her soul) with her opinions, Iliana bitch fighting with everybody, Bungee and Bastardino making everyone laugh, Apotheosis being owned by all the other wannabe DJs. Nikilina with her fake boobs. Naked pics of Kat. That is all gone. Sorry but I could not help but be sad. Those days cannot be replicated. You folks are nice but, it is not the same. There is no charisma, no charm, no humor, no crazy personalities on here anymore, I fall asleep reading this Board. I apologize to you all.

wait a min, I am from prob the oldest group in here. I started posting back in 1996. I just didnt post for a while and they got rid of my screen name. I don't know what your bitching about. Instead of saying its no fun anymore and leaving, why don't you donate some of your comments and worldly advice to get this board jumping again.

also with all the shit that has been going on lately people in general havent been themselves. So give it time for everybody to get back to normal.

I vote that we install an age limit that no one over the age of 50 (re:SPRAGGA) may post on here. That way we keep this Board fresh and fun. Instead of popping E and K, you all pop Geritol.

I say I take my bottle of Geritol, turn that sum bitch sideways, and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR ASS!!

Go to a board where people actually want you...and don't let the door hit your fat ass on the way out!!:bigfinger :bigfinger

I am not the only one who feels the same way. If you check out scottyscribaz's post further down...you will see that quite a few people feel this way. Then there are others who are in denial for some reason and just will not be honest to themselves and admit that this Board is now full of boring, bland nothing special people.

STFU no one cares about u anymore. :rolleyes:

"Judging by the testiness and general bitchiness of your post, you must be an asian girl."

What? u're way outta line there... I'm Asian and usually I would be offended if some1 said that... but looking at your little, whiny tone of your comments I'm not. U're not worth my time at all if u think that way... so narrow minded and childish... we have lotsa problems because of people like u...