Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Johnny Vicious Next Week!??!

Ronin

Originally posted by msoprano13

HELLZ FUCKING YEA....it took him a while to get used to the room and the vibe but when he did he destroyed that place.....week after week,,,,i hope u caught his live set at the tunnel back last october on ktu....that was some sick sick shit....prob the best set that i ever heard from just about any dj....

he was sick from the first nite on.. opening nite was amazing.. johnny ripped it up.. only down side was too many people not accustomed to pounding beats.. but once the crowd became more johnny's type of crowd, even that was perfect..

halloween was siiiiick :D

Originally posted by roninmess

I heard the flyers for Sound Factory's Thanksgiving Eve party were messed up and Danny T. left Vinyl or something like that after he found out because he was pissed off. Maybe the flyers were messed up. I hope so.:(

i doubt it.. danny's not the type who cares about shit like that..

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Sniff sniff...Friday the 2nd is my B Day and I was going to try to go to SF...bot worth going anymore though.

Fri Nov 2 is my b-day too! :D We were all goin to see Johnny :( now I don't know what we are gonna do. FUCK! I'm pissed....first no Scot Project at World Nov 2 & now NO Johnny! :mad:

Originally posted by twilogoddess

Fri Nov 2 is my b-day too! :D We were all goin to see Johnny :( now I don't know what we are gonna do. FUCK! I'm pissed....first no Scot Project at World Nov 2 & now NO Johnny! :mad:

Ladies, its my birthday on Tuesday, and I planned on Celebrating in Factory style with Vicious on Friday and Peters on Saturday for the first time since I'll finally be 21. So, how bout, we all go Saturday night and do up a birthday meetup heheh If not, we could all just go and have a nice CP meet up at Factory without Johnny, but something inside me is sayin that he will be there. Let's hope so.

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

I think that hes gonna be there but they just forgot to put his name on the flyer**Cause it only has all the resident Dj's names on there for Nov. 2 no guest DJ and JOhnny was the one that told all of us that he was gonna be there on Nov.2:confused:

i hope youre right casue like i said earlier i have never known for vicious to bail out on a gig even at a shitty club like south beach where he was sick.....

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I just got back the email from JV and he said as far as he knows he's still going to be there Nov. 2nd. So no need to worry.......:D

yea, he email me also saying he was gonna be there.. he also posted on msopranos thread saying he was gonna be there. Also, he wants to come to the meetup beforehand :eek: :eek: how awesome is that!!!

peace out

gianni