Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Johnny Vicious Next Week!??!

Ronin

I got the flyer tonight for the next month of activities at Factory.

Nov 2nd: 'Lodi, resident DJ and DJ Klutch and shawn ink"

Nov 9 'Dave Ralph, lodi, klutch, ink'

nov 16 ' donald glaude, lodi, klutch, ink'

nov 23 'lodi, klutch, ink'

nov 30 'eddie baez recording his first soundfactory live cd, lodi, klutch, ink'

I am PISSED OFF NOW because next weekend is my birthday weekend and I have been looking foward to hearing my man Johnny Vicious. :mad: :mad: :( :(

Originally posted by xtcgspot

LET'S GO KICK HIS ASS!!

lets tar and feather him

vicious is not one to bail out on appearnaces...everytime i heard he was gonna be somewhere he was even when he would play at shitty clubs.....last week when he emailed me he still said he was gonna be at sf for the 2nd so lets hope this is a mistake

Originally posted by karch

I did too. But I can never have enough doses of Vicious.

Vicious @ Exit and Vicious @ the S O U N D F A C T O R Y are two different Johnny Vicious'. Exit was a sampling Factory is the full fledged onslaught. Nuff said.

Originally posted by roninmess

Vicious @ Exit and Vicious @ the S O U N D F A C T O R Y are two different Johnny Vicious'. Exit was a sampling Factory is the full fledged onslaught. Nuff said.

well put....i couldnt even move after his factory onslaught in august....he had me dancing from start to finish

Originally posted by roninmess

Vicious anywhere is good for me. But I think Vicious at Tunnel was the greatest.

Vicious anywhere is good for me. But I think Vicious at Tunnel was the greatest.

HELLZ FUCKING YEA....it took him a while to get used to the room and the vibe but when he did he destroyed that place.....week after week,,,,i hope u caught his live set at the tunnel back last october on ktu....that was some sick sick shit....prob the best set that i ever heard from just about any dj....

Never got to hear him there, I'm sure it was great, but its the present/future we need to talk about unfortunately... :(

Originally posted by blaznny

I think he heard i wasn't going to be in attendance so he just said fuck it no pete no vicious.

haha that sucks though hope it is a mistake for everyone elses sake

I heard the flyers for Sound Factory's Thanksgiving Eve party were messed up and Danny T. left Vinyl or something like that after he found out because he was pissed off. Maybe the flyers were messed up. I hope so.:(